onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurf Out 2.0

Hagrid

Advert

I for one shall not be wasting my time listening to the big light blue ****** at the next supporters club meeting. I'm not saying that Norman is a liar only that sometimes he doesn't say what he means and the rest of the time he doesn't mean what he says,,,the prosecution rests it's case m'lud.

I for one shall not be wasting my time listening to the big light blue ****** at the next supporters club meeting. I'm not saying that Norman is a liar only that sometimes he doesn't say what he means and the rest of the time he doesn't mean what he says,,,the prosecution rests it's case m'lud.

Turn up, get in his face and make it as uncomfortable as possible for him with a promise of more to come until he sells.

The time for questions and answers are done.

We need to get in his face.

I have never been as sad and worried about Port Vale as I am tonight.,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may be 4000 miles away but i am with you side by side.

So worried because i cannot see a way out after watching yet another

awful football performance.

This squad of players is just not good enough

I totally agree old sage. However he was actually there today in his lofty cosy nest smirking down on us fans. In Lorne Street though I detect there is no fight at all left in fans. Apathy is rife and if you try and vent any anger against those underperforming so called footballers on the pitch you are met with tutt tutting and expressions of disgust that you have had the nerve to pass your opinion! I am seriously thinking of calling it a day. There is no passion, no system, no atmosphere and seemingly no way out of our catastrophic freefall into oblivion. Smurthwaite, you have slaughtered Port Vale F C.

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

I'm with you mate. I feel very sad tonight, I just feel the end is nigh. The blue clown has ripped the heart out of this proud club due to his sheer arrogance and ignorance. I'll be at Barnet next week as the clock ticks on the amount of away games we have left to go to as a league club.

What annoys me most is the way the clown has single-handedly dismantled the club. He is now surely a hated figure by all true Vale fans for what he has done. When we were in league One it just needed a bit of tweaking, but even after he hounded Page out to bring in Bruno with a terrible managerial track record was just ridiculous. If anyone thanks he will turn up at that meeting you must be deluded or the man is even more deluded than I thought if he shows his face and thinks any of the fanbase still support him.

Disgusted with the whole situation.

I'm with you mate. I feel very sad tonight, I just feel the end is nigh. The blue clown has ripped the heart out of this proud club due to his sheer arrogance and ignorance. I'll be at Barnet next week as the clock ticks on the amount of away games we have left to go to as a league club.

What annoys me most is the way the clown has single-handedly dismantled the club. He is now surely a hated figure by all true Vale fans for what he has done. When we were in league One it just needed a bit of tweaking, but even after he hounded Page out to bring in Bruno with a terrible managerial track record was just ridiculous. If anyone thanks he will turn up at that meeting you must be deluded or the man is even more deluded than I thought if he shows his face and thinks any of the fanbase still support him.

Disgusted with the whole situation.

Agree 100% How many of the Smurfettes will turn up on the 22nd March and put up a defence for our glorious leader ?

I'll tell you ...None just like he won't turn up.

Agree 100% How many of the Smurfettes will turn up on the 22nd March and put up a defence for our glorious leader ?

I'll tell you ...None just like he won't turn up.

There'll be at least one.

I wonder which one of Norman's laps Carpetman will be sat on.

I'm sure enjoying this 'relegation ride' into conference oblivion John.

I have never been as sad and worried about Port Vale as I am tonight.,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wished we could down a beer or two together tonight mate. I raise my glass to you for supporting Vale from afar. You are so, so lucky not to be here enduring the cancer thats ripping through our fantastic Club. A cancer inflicted upon us by one, totally out of his depth person. Cheers.

Wished we could down a beer or two together tonight mate. I raise my glass to you for supporting Vale from afar. You are so, so lucky not to be here enduring the cancer thats ripping through our fantastic Club. A cancer inflicted upon us by one, totally out of his depth person. Cheers.

Well said but I bet he still would have loved to be at the game today,mind.

Well Norman you stated in the past you are the custodian of the club and the club will never fail on your watch well I am afraid you have failed miserably

GET OUT OF OUR CLUB YOU ARE NOT WANTED YOU HAVE KILLED US:angry::angry:

He won't kill us ben because the vale is in our heart and that will never change.I will not allow a man with a sky blue scarf turn me away from my club we have been through some bad times with the vale together and hopefully we will get out of this without the help of the pratt at the helm of our club.But if the worst comes i will still be there for the club i have supported from a boy. To Smurthwaite get out of our club and take the Browm boys with you that you sanctioned to sign to play for our club you are a disgrace to the name of Port Vale FC.

Mein Fuhrer,I speak my mind.Norman has damaged my club.He needs to correct what has happened.I hate arguing with Vale fans,we’re split enough.If Norman puts things right I will be the first to shake his hand.I am opposed to the abuse he gets.He has admitted he has ****ed things up.If he can’t or won’t put things right he can do whatever he likes ,in Leicester.

you really think he can correct this or, more importantly, he actually gives a toss? I think the evidence against this is damning. why shouldn't he get abuse? He's dished enough out so what goes around comes around

So Smurthwaite issues a statement that the club is up for sale at a realistic price.

So what.....The damage is done IF and its a big if he managed to sell that would take at least 3 months if not more.

We need salvation now and this group of players is the worst I've seen.

They looked a beaten rag tag bunch this afternoon,no shape and no idea.

It will take a minor miracle now to arrest the slide.

So what ever happens Smurthwaite has done a job on us,remember we are dead to him, we are shafted no amount of protests banners or chants will change the situation he just doesn't care.

Archived