onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tonight's League 2 games.

For Us All

Advert

The team with the worst form are Grimsby. They have not won a game since 9th Dec. 12 games without a win, scoring only 4 goals and conceding 21.

They are heading for none league as things stand, unless they can change things around.

We should not however be looking for the results of other clubs to save us. We need to win games. There has been very little or no financial help from the club owner in the Jan window, so we have to rely on Aspin to somehow get winning results.

I thought they looked a decent side when they beat us earlier in the season and the lad Dembele was outstanding.

Noticed that Neil Eardley scored the winner for Lincoln last night and has been a virtual ever present.

One of the many trialists Brown had through the door, i know he was injury prone and hindsight is a great thing, but looks to be one that got away. Mind you we signed Wilson instead :clap:

Noticed that Neil Eardley scored the winner for Lincoln last night and has been a virtual ever present.

One of the many trialists Brown had through the door, i know he was injury prone and hindsight is a great thing, but looks to be one that got away. Mind you we signed Wilson instead :clap:

Danny Newton at Stevenage and Omar Bogle at Coventry are two we should have had. Newton was banging them in for Tamworth (30 miles away) and I think we enquired about or looked at Bogle.

52?!? Not a chance it will be that high!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

That’s a relief because I don’t think we will get 42 never mind 52.

I can see a couple of them below us picking a few wins up soon and if we continue to lose which we will we will be sucked in going into the last 6/7 games. Then anything can happen.

Worrying times

Danny Newton at Stevenage and Omar Bogle at Coventry are two we should have had. Newton was banging them in for Tamworth (30 miles away) and I think we enquired about or looked at Bogle.

When was Omar Bogle at Coventry? Wasn’t he at Grimsby and then went Wigan..

We should’ve signed him though I agree but Norman wouldn’t pay the money as normal.

I thought they looked a decent side when they beat us earlier in the season and the lad Dembele was outstanding.

They looked far better than vale in the second half I agree Tony. And the winger was fantastic but he’s at a poor league 2 side for a reason. He’s probably a typical winger where he’s unplayable for two games then poor for 7 games? Either way I’m sure they’ll rediscover their form by the time we play them :(

Let’s hope they keep plummeting to the bottom and we can pick some wins up.

We can't rely on other teams losing every week. Eventually there will be some surprise results thrown into the mix at the bottom of the table.

If the 7 point cushion becomes 4 then things will start looking a lot more squeaky.

After Swindle which i have put in the bonus game list , we have

Newport Home

Barnet Away

Grimsby Away

Stevenage Home

Could we of hand picked two better home games? Neither side going up nor down, Newport on the slide after their cup heroics.

Basically it is all in our hands but seeing as we got 2 points recently from FGR, Yeovil, Morecambe and Cheltenham then nothing is certain apart from a bumpy ride.

When was Omar Bogle at Coventry? Wasn’t he at Grimsby and then went Wigan..

We should’ve signed him though I agree but Norman wouldn’t pay the money as normal.

I meant Grimsby...but Grimsby and Coventry have both ot an "r" and a "y" in them so I'll style it out:laugh:

After Swindle which i have put in the bonus game list , we have

Newport Home

Barnet Away

Grimsby Away

Stevenage Home

Could we of hand picked two better home games? Neither side going up nor down, Newport on the slide after their cup heroics.

Basically it is all in our hands but seeing as we got 2 points recently from FGR, Yeovil, Morecambe and Cheltenham then nothing is certain apart from a bumpy ride.

Newport have gone south since they played Spurs.

I’d say 50pts will do it so 5 wins lads!

How do you get to 50 points, Chesterfield and Barnet would need 7 wins to get that! They have hardly managed that in 32 games not the 14 we all have left. Would say 44 points will be plenty. Don’t think any of the teams in bottom 8 will win more than 5 with a couple of draws. 2 wins a Draw in next 6 matches would see it nearly all over for our problems. If we can’t get 10 points out of 42 time to give up.

I remember Micky Adams trying to sign Aden Flint from Swindle Town some years ago.He wouldn't have been a bad signing either?

How do you get to 50 points, Chesterfield and Barnet would need 7 wins to get that! They have hardly managed that in 32 games not the 14 we all have left. Would say 44 points will be plenty. Don’t think any of the teams in bottom 8 will win more than 5 with a couple of draws. 2 wins a Draw in next 6 matches would see it nearly all over for our problems. If we can’t get 10 points out of 42 time to give up.

They play one another on the final day of the season.

Archived