valiant_593

Adams out?  

694 members have voted

1. 1. Adams out?

• Yes
    • No

What most fans?

And yes I did he was ****ing ****!

What was wrong with moaning at Justin, he rarely performed well, granted we got rid of him and bought in a worse striker but still he wasnt good at all.

fans who do nothing but moan and want to protest and constantly be nothing but negative are a problem.. You will always moan and you will never be happy until we are in the champions league.

We arent even big enough for the championship anymore.. seeing as half our "fans" now go down Stoke..

Advert

fans who do nothing but moan and want to protest and constantly be nothing but negative are a problem.. You will always moan and you will never be happy until we are in the champions league.

We arent even big enough for the championship anymore.. seeing as half our "fans" now go down Stoke..

I have never protested!

There is a reason that we are moaning, we are ****ing awful!

I never said we were big enough for the championship where have you got that from?

haha the same old OVF comment.. dont answer my question then just shout your mouth off and think everyone should agree..

The board are a obvious problem, the squad is also a problem and fans like you are a problem. Mickey is not part of the problem.

Yours was a bull**** question....do you realise the number of experienced managers that would leap at the chance of any league job? You and your ilk saying that Adams is the best we could get have no way of backing that statement up with any evidence. I can point out that Adams has achieved nothing at this club, save for walking out on us.

Adams is a willing human shield for the board - without him, their position would be almost untenable. He gives them credibility and does it with enthusiasm. He is a big part of the problem. As are HIS players.

Am I part of the problem? Perhaps....but it is not my intention. I want the best for this club as I think we are way way short of that right now. From your comments, you have accepted mediocrity - get on with it and leave me alone.

What do you want... Decent investment will never come so stop moaning about it 24/7!! We may not like it and there is probably better options but I doubt it..

The term 'you get the club you deserve' fits the likes of yourself perfectly. Did you not notice 2 millionaire local men wanting to invest 6 months ago?

Its fans like yourself that I blame for our current issues. Not V2001. Fans didn't just sit back and let it happen, they actively tried to fight off positive change.

Wasn't there this bloke called Mo..

Or the Texan consortium...

oh yea because we know this would be decent investment. We have no idea if this would be good investment or not.. We could carry this on all night its a stupid argument. There will always be another option.. it doesn't mean its better..

The term 'you get the club you deserve' fits the likes of yourself perfectly. Did you not notice 2 millionaire local men wanting to invest 6 months ago?

Its fans like yourself that I blame for our current issues. Not V2001. Fans didn't just sit back and let it happen, they actively tried to fight off positive change.

here we go again... boring!!!!! How do you know that Mo and Mark would have been the answer.. you dont and you would have been here moaning a month later.. its a vicious circle and you are firmly stuck in it

Guest fitzgerald_pvfc

Anyone who voted yes should be ashamed.

as he been given the funds he was promised?

is it because we've played **** 3 times this season against teams on-form?

Oh get a grip, Adams is the best thing to happen to Vale since Rudge.

oh yea because we know this would be decent investment. We have no idea if this would be good investment or not.. We could carry this on all night its a stupid argument. There will always be another option.. it doesn't mean its better..

What kind of argument is this? We don't know whether investment will work, so lets not do it, eh? Good job Swansea, Blackpool, Hull, Wigan etc etc didn't think the same.

Know your place, eh? Stay in your hole...don't ever aspire to anything.

No. Had they appointed a manager who wasn't an idiot and going to change everything when nothing needed changing we would be a league one side now.

Would we really have got promoted though? I m not sure. We weren't playing well in December and there were some really shaky performances in there. I think we would have dropped off even if Mickey had stayed. Gannon wasn't wrong in his assessment, he was just wrong in the way he went about it and he should have changed things gradually.

Right, so let's not encourage investment because we don't know how it would turn out?

Makes sense.

did i say dont encourage investment.. NOPE

We could get investment and get promoted and sit in mid table of league 1 for the next 2 years and guaranteed the moaners on here will be sat there behind there little desk saying we should be promoted and we should be pushing for the championship.. Some of sit behind your little insult of "you get the club you deserve" or " little old Port Vale".. Maybe you should consider the fact that we are no better than teams like Burton, Crewe etc.. Every fan wants better.. doesnt mean its our divine right

here we go again... boring!!!!! How do you know that Mo and Mark would have been the answer.. you dont and you would have been here moaning a month later.. its a vicious circle and you are firmly stuck in it

You know sweet **** all - only Vale fans could argue against investment.

did i say dont encourage investment.. NOPE

We could get investment and get promoted and sit in mid table of league 1 for the next 2 years and guaranteed the moaners on here will be sat there behind there little desk saying we should be promoted and we should be pushing for the championship.. Some of sit behind your little insult of "you get the club you deserve" or " little old Port Vale".. Maybe you should consider the fact that we are no better than teams like Burton, Crewe etc.. Every fan wants better.. doesnt mean its our divine right

What inspiring words....:unsure:

Archived