694 members have voted

1. 1. Adams out?

• Yes
    • No

I am losing my faith in his ability to

a) get the tactics right

b) pick the right players in the right positions

c) make substitutions at the right time to influence matches

That said he is working against a background where he is effectively handcuffed and unable to bring players in. Remember this time last season we were using loan signings to support the regular team members. That's not happening this year - why? Becasuse we have no money due to the inept people in the board room who are ruining the club with their self centred approach.

But Adams is certainly NOT the manager he was last season. He is probably as brassed off with the situation as we all are but he has to recapture his spark else we will continue to slide down this league.

Advert

he said on chances created 2-0 probably wasnt a fair result we have just lost to a top 3 team did you expect anything else with the team we have had to put out today he said that he will be looking to bring in new faces this week what is some peoples problem on here i dont think it is the manager we need to be blaming at the moment

you are a first class *** head!! Tell me a decent manager that will come in and improve our useless squad with no money... There isnt one.. You have your head so far up your own **** you simply say sack Micky Adams.. We have some of the most stupid fans going. You top the list!!

Exactly........

There aint no one.

Adams turned a bunch of c rap into a half decent outfit at this level by making them believe in themselves. He achieved this via the respect people had for a credible manager. No other manager would have been daring enough to even try such a stunt. Our previous list of idiotic cheap managers post Brian Horton proves he's the best we can expect for long long time to come.

The only reason he signed the players that he did in the summer, was due to the lack of financial support he received from the board.

the best we could get with the money i suppose!! If we had cash we wouldnt be signing players from the Glenn Hoddle academy!! Look at the facts before talking poo!!

What? Before talking poo?!?!

We had enough cash to get better players than them, we signed 6 players, only 1 is really good enough and thats down only to effort, we could have easily saved those wages together and got 2 players with a bit of quality.

Yeah, yeah...keep it up, mate...see you in the Blue Square.

haha the same old OVF comment.. dont answer my question then just shout your mouth off and think everyone should agree..

The board are a obvious problem, the squad is also a problem and fans like you are a problem. Mickey is not part of the problem.

the best we could get with the money i suppose!! If we had cash we wouldnt be signing players from the Glenn Hoddle academy!! Look at the facts before talking poo!!

The facts are we have a top 7 budget, and it was higher this year than last. So if those are the best we can get, why do clubs with less get better!

And how can't people see that the team not being good enough is related to the managers signings, coaching and tactics? What the hell is he paid for?

Jesus its like banging your head against a wall. Some fans just enjoy being little port vale.

What? Before talking poo?!?!

We had enough cash to get better players than them, we signed 6 players, only 1 is really good enough and thats down only to effort, we could have easily saved those wages together and got 2 players with a bit of quality.

you were most likely one of those fans moaning about Justin Richards for the most of last season...

haha the same old OVF comment.. dont answer my question then just shout your mouth off and think everyone should agree..

The board are a obvious problem, the squad is also a problem and fans like you are a problem. Mickey is not part of the problem.

Micky is part of the problem at the moment, hes made **** pore signings, awful tactics and results are going against us, it is partly his fault, as well as the board and mostly our **** squad, but no fans, who merely have a different opinion to you.

you were most likely one of those fans moaning about Justin Richards for the most of last season...

What most fans?

And yes I did he was ****ing ****!

What was wrong with moaning at Justin, he rarely performed well, granted we got rid of him and bought in a worse striker but still he wasnt good at all.

The facts are we have a top 7 budget, and it was higher this year than last. So if those are the best we can get, why do clubs with less get better!

Jesus its like banging your head against a wall. Some fans just enjoy being little port vale.

What do you want... Decent investment will never come so stop moaning about it 24/7!! We may not like it and there is probably better options but I doubt it..

Archived