Adams out?

valiant_593

Adams out?  

694 members have voted

1. 1. Adams out?

• Yes
    • No

Advert:

Do you think the budget is lower than Morcombe? Cheltenham? MAcc? Wimbledon? etc

We have a decent budget in this league, but we bought a host of players who weren't good enough. THe players he probably wouldn't keep, are those he brought in himself this summer!

By shoestring i mean in terms of ability to move within his budget, if we had cash we could release dross like yates, dodds, Griff, tommo, etc and then bring in a few replacements.

I realise as a budget on its own we have a sizeable one, but unfortunately its eaten up with dross players.

Hope that clears up what i mean by shoestring.

With no money. For people to even suggest Adams going they must be idiots. 3 bad results in a row , unbelievable.

I just think blaming the budget for his signings is a **** poor excuse. As I've said, his budget was bigger than most in this league.

Advert:

some of you are a disgrace... the people who voted on here on complete ****s.. **** off and take your support else where... who in christs sake will we get in??? yea lets sack Micky because your alll ****** off with the board and because the players arent good enough.

We all know when we top of the league that he was getting 150% out of a pretty poor team. There is no money to improve the squad.

Complete twonks some of you on here are..you need to get a life!!

Micky needs to go; absolutely clueless.

If he had any honour he would resign tonight. Only got the job because his chum Bratt gave him a job and loads of money.

Brighton fans reckon Lg 2 is his level; however current form he would struggle in the BSP. If he stay he could well take us there...

If he didn't have such a huge contract which means his compensation would pretty much bankrupt us then yes his man management skills are good thats about it hasn't really brought any good players in Loft, Roberts, and Davies on loan are the only Adams signings that have many any difference to the squad

I have always been one of Micky's biggest supporters but i have lost faith

And also i don't trust this board to appoint the right manager if he did go

some of you are a disgrace... the people who voted on here on complete ****s.. **** off and take your support else where... who in christs sake will we get in??? yea lets sack Micky because your alll ****** off with the board and because the players arent good enough.

We all know when we top of the league that he was getting 150% out of a pretty poor team. There is no money to improve the squad.

Oh shut up, will you?

Advert:

Look at Morcambe and Cheltenham today, they have less budgets and are doing much better. Its not all about money. Adams should get more time in my opinion.

Micky needs to go; absolutely clueless.

If he had any honour he would resign tonight. Only got the job because his chum Bratt gave him a job and loads of money.

Brighton fans reckon Lg 2 is his level; however current form he would struggle in the BSP. If he stay he could well take us there...

we are mid table at the moment there is a long way to go yet why would he resign current form is very hit and miss and we are struggling with alot of injuries and suspensions who would you like to replace him with if he was to go?

The thing is, I feel he's no longer getting the best out of the players like he was initially and on the money front we are failing to compete with the likes of Cheltenham, who have much smaller resources.

Advert:

Archived