Adams out?

valiant_593

Adams out?  

694 members have voted

1. 1. Adams out?

• Yes
    • No

Advert:

1st season was rebuilding second season we were on course for promotion until the board appointed an idiot and this season is going badly because the board won't leave.if they did fans would come back in numbers increasing revenue, atmosphere and support

Dont you mean 2nd season we were on course for promotion until ADAMS left.

1st season was rebuilding second season we were on course for promotion until the board appointed an idiot and this season is going badly because the board won't leave.if they did fans would come back in numbers increasing revenue, atmosphere and support

Results have a bigger effect than the board, that has become clear. The point is he has had 3 years to build a promotion side with a decent budget. This is totally an adams squad. THe teams we have lost to over the last few weeks will all have lower budgets.

Advert:

No. Had they appointed a manager who wasn't an idiot and going to change everything when nothing needed changing we would be a league one side now.

Well, he did leave us in his second year.

Board definitely appointed the wrong man at the wrong time, there is no doubt about that.

To be honest it was harder in the second half of last season to not get us promoted than promoted.

Advert:

I believe Lee sinnott is the worst vale manager I have ever seen (worse than glover)...but have we progressed since lee sinnott was sacked? Are we now playing better. Are we in a far stronger league position?

I'd have Sinnott over Glover any day! Great player but Deano was a **** manager!

Absolutely not, i questioned him last week but in light of this week i think its plainly obvious that he is working on a shoe string. I dont believe for one minute that he would keep certain players if he was able to bring bodies in.

Im utterly convinced that the problem lies with the scum board deakin, lloyd & miller who are bleeding our club dry and for whatever reason seem to think off field investment is more important than squad investment.

Happy clappers wake the F up and realise what is happening.

Friday night, main entrance, lets give Deakin, lloyd & Miller (if hes there) hell, do whatever it takes to get at them & cause them problems.

Absolutely not, i questioned him last week but in light of this week i think its plainly obvious that he is working on a shoe string. I dont believe for one minute that he would keep certain players if he was able to bring bodies in.

Do you think the budget is lower than Morcombe? Cheltenham? MAcc? Wimbledon? etc

We have a decent budget in this league, but we bought a host of players who weren't good enough. THe players he probably wouldn't keep, are those he brought in himself this summer!

Advert:

Do you think the budget is lower than Morcombe? Cheltenham? MAcc? Wimbledon? etc

We have a decent budget in this league, but we bought a host of players who weren't good enough. THe players he probably wouldn't keep, are those he brought in himself this summer!

With no money. For people to even suggest Adams going they must be idiots. 3 bad results in a row , unbelievable.

No.

1. You don't turn into a bad manager overnight.

2. We can't afford to get rid.

3. No manager in the last 10 years has been able to buy decent players/compete with wages.

4. Anyone replacing him would have the exact same issues, just with less money to work with as we'd have paid off Micky.

It's ot even worth spending time thinking about. We need to focus our energy on getting the scrotes in charge of the club out ASAP and getting some REAL investment in the team.

**** the American *****s off.

And Perry Deakin can go **** himself, the lying, pathetic excuse for a CEO.

Archived