Adams out?

valiant_593

Adams out?  

694 members have voted

1. 1. Adams out?

• Yes
    • No

Advert

No way should we get rid of him - we would be onto our 5th management change in less than 12 months - madness. He is our best option, given every other part of the club is going completely pear shaped. He brings at least some stability which we deperately need

I think the reason some people hold adams in such high regard is because he came to us at a very low point in our recent history and offered us hope, he didnt deliver but we could see possibilities and could believe, which is more than his predecessors did.?

That is bang on! He inherited a pub team and his experience briefly turned us around and gave us hope but more so he instilled hope and passion in to the players but that doesn't seem to be working this time around!

That great night when we beat Sheffield Wednesday in he league cup now seems a distant memory!

I think the reason some people hold adams in such high regard is because he came to us at a very low point in our recent history and offered us hope, he didnt deliver but we could see possibilities and could believe, which is more than his predecessors did.

You cant really say he had no money because he spent it retaining the players we have and adding the players he chose, he may not have any extra money but his budget seems more than enough for other teams to make progress with.

As for him going.... I dont think he should.... for two reasons.

1 We cant afford to pay him off [95%]

2 He should stay and suffer like the rest of us, let his bad decisions affect his job prospects like it affects the club. If we go up he takes the credit, if we go nowhere he takes the pain. [5%]

Is adams a victim of his own success?... what success?... is it true he got sacked or left clubs more than he got promotion?

Ayup Geo, you sure those percentages are correct :razz:

I voted no. We are on a huge dip at the moment but do we really need to bring in another Manager right now? I don't think so. It'd just cause more upheavel at a time when we need stability.

I don't care what the Manager or the team say, all that's happening at the Club right now must have some effect.

Apart from anything else I don't think we can afford to get rid. Not unless we use some of the 8 millions we have sitting doing nothing. :rolleyes:

I voted no. We are on a huge dip at the moment but do we really need to bring in another Manager right now? I don't think so. It'd just cause more upheavel at a time when we need stability.

I don't care what the Manager or the team say, all that's happening at the Club right now must have some effect.

Apart from anything else I don't think we can afford to get rid. Not unless we use some of the 8 millions we have sitting doing nothing. :rolleyes:

In lots of biscuit tins all over the place :shutup:

Archived