Adams out?

valiant_593

Adams out?  

694 members have voted

1. 1. Adams out?

• Yes
    • No

No.

1. You don't turn into a bad manager overnight.

2. We can't afford to get rid.

3. No manager in the last 10 years has been able to buy decent players/compete with wages.

4. Anyone replacing him would have the exact same issues, just with less money to work with as we'd have paid off Micky.

It's ot even worth spending time thinking about. We need to focus our energy on getting the scrotes in charge of the club out ASAP and getting some REAL investment in the team.

**** the American *****s off.

And Perry Deakin can go **** himself, the lying, pathetic excuse for a CEO.

I didnt think Adams as that good the first time we just had a better defence!

Adams was happy with 0-0 draws against the small teams in this league i still reckon if he hadnt gone to Sheffield we still would be in league 2 and the club would of ended up mid table!

This season I will be re leaved if we finished mid table he isn't the best manager available just the only one desperate enough to get a job and Bill Bratt knew his time was limited so delibratley offered him a long well paid contract to F*** us up!

He (Micky Adams) looks and sounds like a defeated man or and alien has body snatched him as that aint the manager that left for SUFC, he stands in the a shadow of the man with a poor assistant and players available not to mention a pathetic boardroom ===

Advert

I didnt think Adams as that good the first time we just had a better defence!

Yates- McCombe- Owen- Collins? thye were good weren't they, what ever happened to them?

All this "I never thought Adams was good" is just tripe. There was not a bad word ssaid against him whilst he was here first time around. Alright, the rose tinted specs may have come off once he left but at the time no one knocked him.

In for the time being, but I'm having serious doubts. With regards to Aspin, mentioned by some people, I'd like to see him given a chance if Adams was to go.

The reason Glover's reputation was so tarnished was more to do with the fact that he came across as a complete ****, as opposed to the fact he wasn't a very good manager. Foyle was a pretty poor-average manager, but people are still prepared to see past that and he's still regarded as a legend by most. If Aspin was manager and failed I'm pretty sure he'd fall more into the Foyle category!

Aspin will always be a legend in my eyes, even if he were to fail here as manager i would still think the vale fans would really get behind old Captain Marvel. I lost all respect for Dean Glover after him sticking knives into peoples backs and thinking his son was Roberto Baggio.

Following on, I can see Adams walking if we get beaten convincingly by Torquay.

But obviously I want him to stay and have the chance to manage the squad without his hands tied behind his back and being able to rely on a supportive infrastructure.

Archived