Adams out?

valiant_593

Adams out?  

694 members have voted

1. 1. Adams out?

• Yes
    • No

Advert

I'm glad I've come back to this thread to see most people have a brain.

Some people seem to want overnight solutions - the same people who said they'd rather SEO and risk not having the best season for the long term good of the club, too in some cases!!

Micky can't go from being a loved manager to a useless, 'tactically inept' manager in the space of less than a year.

Brains with sand inside, :rolleyes:

MA, yes he can and has ,first at Brammell lane ,now at VP :ohmy:

I think Adams has lost his confidence. Not surprising after his disastrous spell at Sh. Utd.He needed some time away from the game. He has either signed or re-signed all this team so if we give him time to sign more players what evidence is there that things will be any better?Having said that I dread to think who Deakin and Miller would go for as manager!

Micky, unless you walk of your own volition, we're stuck with each other.

Some called you a Messiah when you came by the first time. Fair enough I suppose, but I'm betting the Devil would have been welcomed with the same ebullience given what had gone before.

Given the current L2 standings I'd say you're not best manager at this level. However, and here's a thought for you to ponder on, you can change and turn it all around so that by season's end many of us will have egg on our faces.

Now stop pretending you don't need to strengthen the squad and get into the ears of the 'Bean Counters' for a bit of pelf. In the meantime 'Think Positive' and stop moaning about supporters moaning about you.

Yours in all things Port Vale,

Barry :)

got to go? what on earth are you clowns on??

yep, thats what we need, another manager change, they've worked well for us lately. such gimps on here sometimes.

we've got bare bones at the minute, in a league with big spenders. this league is tougher this year than the last two.

stick with micky, in micky i trust

So what your saying is that even though some of the "big spenders" who are doing better than us have smaller budgets than us adams is a great manager as long as its an easy league. :rolleyes:

As someone else has mentioned he has lost his confidence after the Sheff Utd disaster. He used to enjoy the attention and would come out after a poor performance and at least admit it. For me this is not the same Micky Adams as he was twelve months ago and certainly not the bloke who put every player on the transfer list givings us national media attention. I don't know what's going on with him at the moment but hope he gets his head back in the game and gets us on Sky Sports news for the right reasons again.

At the start of last season, nobody was injured and suspensions hadn`t kicked in and with the defence playing out of this world we scraped a series of dull wins. In most people`s minds on here this made Adams the next messiah and impossible to criticise. This season has seen a disrupted back four and a catalogue of injuries and suspensions that no team in this division could cope with,this doesn`t make him a bad manager. We had evidence last season and with Sinnott that we could do much worse so lets give him some time to turn it around.

Adams shouldn't go, he needs time to develop this squad!, If he were to go I'd love to see niel aspin to take over!

If Aspin was any use he'd have been snapped up by a league club long ago. Just like Glover has been - not.

Good players dont always make good managers. Lets not destroy another ex player.

Archived