onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurthwaite Out

Houston Valiant

I do not see this saga having a happy ending. Norman obviously thinks about his money first, then himself and Port Vale is probably next to last on his list of priorities with its supporters the very bottom of the pile.

375 posts on this thread in just a week has not drawn a single response from him on Twitter so he’s obviously sticking two fingers up to all of us while he expects us to continually line his pockets.

I think the man is despicable and I am sure many others on here agree but we are completely powerless to do much as he just disappears off the scene when the going gets tough for him.

Advert

Everyone can see Norman wants Vale to get relegated to the non League.

I think you are wrong there because his investment would be worth next to nothing and he would be lucky to give it away.

The problem is has he actually got any money from his tin pot companies who don't seem to have any employees except his own family.He is investing just enough to keep us in the league and probably is milking whatever he can from off field things.None of the people who supposedly paid him 50k to see the books took it any further so mustn't have been impressed.

The 250k and 350 he pocketed from last January disappeared into a black hole which will probably happen to the Hugill money.

His best chance to get out is now while we are still in the football league rather than giving us a slow death under his tenure.Maybe he does want us to drop out of the league so he can put us into admin and then push to use the ground to build on but I am sure there is a covenant on the land to prevent this.

But with Stoke Council who knows what they would allow rather than another empty derelict site

I do not see this saga having a happy ending. Norman obviously thinks about his money first, then himself and Port Vale is probably next to last on his list of priorities with its supporters the very bottom of the pile.

375 posts on this thread in just a week has not drawn a single response from him on Twitter so he’s obviously sticking two fingers up to all of us while he expects us to continually line his pockets.

I think the man is despicable and I am sure many others on here agree but we are completely powerless to do much as he just disappears off the scene when the going gets tough for him.

That's good, isn't it? After all we've literally been screaming at Norman to stay away from Twitter and other social media where PVFC is concerned and to do his talking via the official website.

That's good, isn't it? After all we've literally been screaming at Norman to stay away from Twitter and other social media where PVFC is concerned and to do his talking via the official website.

Seems like some fans don't know what they want! one minute they want him to stay off twitter now they are screaming for him to 'engage' and start more *** for tat arguments!!

Make your mind up people!!

I think you are wrong there because his investment would be worth next to nothing and he would be lucky to give it away.

The problem is has he actually got any money from his tin pot companies who don't seem to have any employees except his own family.He is investing just enough to keep us in the league and probably is milking whatever he can from off field things.None of the people who supposedly paid him 50k to see the books took it any further so mustn't have been impressed.

The 250k and 350 he pocketed from last January disappeared into a black hole which will probably happen to the Hugill money.

His best chance to get out is now while we are still in the football league rather than giving us a slow death under his tenure.Maybe he does want us to drop out of the league so he can put us into admin and then push to use the ground to build on but I am sure there is a covenant on the land to prevent this.

But with Stoke Council who knows what they would allow rather than another empty derelict site

Un*******believable!!!!!

Seems like some fans don't know what they want! one minute they want him to stay off twitter now they are screaming for him to 'engage' and start more *** for tat arguments!!

I just want him to **** off from EVERYWHERE.

I can’t see how anything can be worse than this.

The stark truth of the matter is that the Club has dropped like a stone under Norman's tenure. From a mid table league one team, with several playing assets, to the brink of non league football.

Off hand I can't recall a more serious situation in the past 40-50 years. We got into trouble a couple of times back then but wasn't re-election available and even when we got caught out under Matthews we retained our league status. But now two go down. No ifs or buts.

The list of mistakes he's made are endless and the lack of quality in the team is now frightening. Where will it all end?

As far as I can see only pjg1876 has talked about going on twitter.....Who else has screamed about twitter statements as you put it.

The stark truth of the matter is that the Club has dropped like a stone under Norman's tenure. From a mid table league one team, with several playing assets, to the brink of non league football.

Off hand I can't recall a more serious situation in the past 40-50 years. We got into trouble a couple of times back then but wasn't re-election available and even when we got caught out under Matthews we retained our league status. But now two go down. No ifs or buts.

The list of mistakes he's made are endless and the lack of quality in the team is now frightening. Where will it all end?

Not strictly correct Sage.We were in admin when he came.Should we start looking at the Administrator for answers and blame.V2001 and now.Not that good a track record eh?

Serious though it was we were still a league club and when he took over sole charge we'd just got promoted to league one. The Club at that time had a clean slate, no debts and was an established league one team. Where are we now?

Relegation to non league would be the worst thing that has ever happened to Port Vale, going back to 1876. And he's put us on the brink.

Archived