onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurthwaite Out

Houston Valiant

Advert

Agreed... and us a club. He is willing to destroy a community legacy rather than admit he can’t hack it.

I think he has destroyed the football club and I don’t really see a solution as he won’t leave despite him telling us it is costing him large amounts of money each year. As someone who never loses money on a business deal,, he is obviously making money out of it somewhere. The shop, catering, use of the ground for non football purposes etc spring to mind.

As someone has already intimated, if someone comes in who is passionate enough about Port Vale, its role in the community and its future as a football club, they will sit down with NS and be persistent and determined to achieve an acceptable agreement.

As someone has already intimated, if someone comes in who is passionate enough about Port Vale, its role in the community and its future as a football club, they will sit down with NS and be persistent and determined to achieve an acceptable agreement.

IF they can actually get get NS to sit round a table and get to speak to him.

Agreed... and us a club. He is willing to destroy a community legacy rather than admit he can’t hack it.

I know that season tickets sales will be slow at this time.But from when the season ends (5th May) till the end of the early bird offer for season tickets will be a big indication on what the consensus around the club is.Ticket sales will be low even if we stay in this league(which I think we will do)Then we will have the ....

"I have realised my mistakes and will react accordingly.I know that a lot of fans have lost faith and trust in me.But Ive had time to sit back and refresh myself.I now have a new plan to take the club forward.Its a plan that I have worked hard on but its a plan that will work.I fully intend to get the club back up to where it belongs.There will be more money put into the club and the way the club operates will be restructured.There will be changes along the way.These changes will be funded by myself at no further cost to the club.Keep the faith and help me to achieve our climb back up the league to where we rightly belong"

The problem is we have heard all this sort of stuff before from him.Less and less people believe him.

I know that season tickets sales will be slow at this time.But from when the season ends (5th May) till the end of the early bird offer for season tickets will be a big indication on what the consensus around the club is.Ticket sales will be low even if we stay in this league(which I think we will do)Then we will have the ....

"I have realised my mistakes and will react accordingly.I know that a lot of fans have lost faith and trust in me.But Ive had time to sit back and refresh myself.I now have a new plan to take the club forward.Its a plan that I have worked hard on but its a plan that will work.I fully intend to get the club back up to where it belongs.There will be more money put into the club and the way the club operates will be restructured.There will be changes along the way.These changes will be funded by myself at no further cost to the club.Keep the faith and help me to achieve our climb back up the league to where we rightly belong"

The problem is we have heard all this sort of stuff before from him.Less and less people believe him.

:clap::clap::whistling:

Interesting just how few of rose the rose tinted crew are commenting.

Are they all sitting around a (small coffee) table together eating humble pie.Maybe some are awaiting further instruction on what to say,what not to say.Where are 'The defenders of the realm'?

ABSOLUTE AND PURE BULLSHIP I CAN'T PUT MORE FORCEFULL THAT THAT WITHOUT BEING CENSORED.

Iwont say that Norman is a bare faced liar but sometimes he doesn't say what he means and other times he doesn't mean what he says.

ABSOLUTE AND PURE BULLSHIP I CAN'T PUT MORE FORCEFULL THAT THAT WITHOUT BEING CENSORED.

Iwont say that Norman is a bare faced liar but sometimes he doesn't say what he means and other times he doesn't mean what he says.

So what in my post is in your opinion "Bullship"?

Synetics dont appear to be financially better than Smurf (if not worse off) and lacked conviction to get a deal done last time round (couple of bids inside a week and got mardy when Smurf ignored a few messages).

That statement, Matt, is from the Donald Trump school of fake news. Synectics made their first bid for the club in early 2016 having paid the £50,000 fee for access to the financials at the club. Upon being given further information involving a dispute over the ownership of certain land at the club, they made a revised bid. So that was two bids in 2016. They then approached Norman again in May last year with a further offer which he rejected. Another possible bid was discussed which again Norman rejected. So as far as I can tell that's four bids over more than twelve months - not two bids in a week. I don't know where you're getting your info from but if I was you I'd sack your source and enter the real world.

But has said he won’t going forward, so all the people writing bidders off because they don’t have spare cash are using the wrong variable to discount them.

Until he puts the club on the market for a reasonable price we will never know and will unfortunately continue to slide.

I don't understand your logic at all. So we can't discount people based on their financial position because Norman is currently not putting money into the club even though he has put millions in over the past few years? What has that got to do with whether or not Synectics can afford to take on the club?

Archived