onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Cheltenham Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

life can be a depressing struggle without making it worse by watching a football match when half the team you support just seem to be going through the motions just being there to make the numbers up maybe that comment is a bit ott but that's the way I feel at pres, no fight no passion no pride in the shirt so no attendance.

Energy and Determination and leave Whitfield on to play through his supposed bad spell and keep moving his position till he finds the position where he can be effective.

Whats happened to Barnett as if i recall our excellent away win at Carlisle was when he took to the field scored and gave us a platformwin the game .

Thats what we must do saturday score and do the basics and close down the spaces.

V Morecambe we were carrying passengers in the first half v Colchester the same v Accrington second half .

R our players only capable of playing one half a game if so then we are in trouble because eventually the opposition will start burying the chances from the half when we are labouring and downright complacent .

UTV be nice hear that they have won 2018 is a mirror image of every season even when we got promoted to league one .

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

The second half of the season i am on abouts i have never known Vale finish a season strongly for years ldv winning year we rolled off some wins but since then well rubbish in a word .

UTV

Two teams with poor results from this year, so far.

Cheltenham won 1 drawn 2. lost 3. = 5 points from possible 18. Scored 9 with 12 against.

Port Vale: won 0. drawn 3. lost 3. =3 points from possible 18. Scored 6 with 9 against.

If Cheltenhams manager has done his home work, he will put two big defenders on Pope so that the Vale attack will be hard pressed to score.

Unless Aspin sorts out his attacking formation, Cheltenham to win 1-0.

I'd expect Forrester to start this one along side Pope problem is I'm not sure we have the midfielders to play 442, Kay and Hannant in the middle Worral wide right but who on the left? Whitfield is shocking there and we know all about Montano's ability so who else? I believe Hannant can play wide but that leaves Tongue and Kay in the middle, we are so weak a unbalanced. 4231 probably suits us better but we are **** poor when we go that way

We could make more use of Harness than we have done in recent weeks. He was improving all the time, in my view, and then we dropped him from the team. He might make the wrong decision sometimes but he always puts in a big shift and it's a mystery to me why we haven't used him, either as a starter or to bring on as en energetic sub in the second half.

We could make more use of Harness than we have done in recent weeks. He was improving all the time, in my view, and then we dropped him from the team. He might make the wrong decision sometimes but he always puts in a big shift and it's a mystery to me why we haven't used him, either as a starter or to bring on as en energetic sub in the second half.

I second that. Granted he wasn't great down at Newport, but hes hardly featured since. It looks like Hannant has now taken his place in the side, whilst Hannant adds energy he doesn't add that much quality, maybe hes more willing to do the dirty side of the game than Harness is and put in the hard yards without the ball. I don't know.

life can be a depressing struggle without making it worse by watching a football match when half the team you support just seem to be going through the motions just being there to make the numbers up maybe that comment is a bit ott but that's the way I feel at pres, no fight no passion no pride in the shirt so no attendance.

No fight, no passion or pride in the shirt. You don't attend but you've formed that opinion? How so?

Archived