onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Morecambe

Fosse69

1) That was the worst, most boring game I've seen in a loooong time!

2) The pitch was absolutely abysmal!

3) We are better going forward, when we play along the ground, instead of hoofing it up and hoping for Pope to create a miracle.

4) 9 out of 10 teams, come to Vale Park to park the bus, going for a draw. "It's up to the home team to create..." and all that dross, but the fact is, they come to go home with the point they had, before the game started.

Advert

I share your anger, but all we can do is hope for survival this season and pray that tomorrow brings a brighter day. But I have to admit, that at the moment I’m not too confident that will happen. Dark days indeed.

Worst part is that we have a competent manager (bar a few daft decisions) who provides a bit a light. I feel like we’re wasting him and Rudgie.

You're really not worthy of a reply but i'm a sucker. Any comment on Vale's performances this year?

You say Morecombe were all over the Vale or words to that effect on the basis of a few more shots in the first half, you make childish comments after I and others have pointed out the state of the pitch and it's effect on the game when you're not at the game or watching it. Whether you're a sucker or not your comments suck.

I've watched all the performances this season bar one and will be at Vale Park for the next two and possibly at Swindon too, seems like you can't be bothered to go a few miles to see the Vale.

Second half was better whe the left back was taken off .

Raglan very good performance .

I have no wish slag players off but as good as Worrall was last week he was poor this week .

Forrester i was major disappointed in his impact and over the 90 Morecambe thoroughly deserved a point .

Lainton saved well in first half a few times .

Another home game where we have not really played with any intensity and the crowd were very subdued againbut we will be unless we c quicker up for it football .

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Guest TommyMac
You say Morecombe were all over the Vale or words to that effect on the basis of a few more shots in the first half, you make childish comments after I and others have pointed out the state of the pitch and it's effect on the game when you're not at the game or watching it. Whether you're a sucker or not your comments suck.

I've watched all the performances this season bar one and will be at Vale Park for the next two and possibly at Swindon too, seems like you can't be bothered to go a few miles to see the Vale.

I wasn't watching you're right. I found it more interesting to check my acca on my phone than the ***** on the pitch. I really couldn't give a **** how many games you've been to or how many you're going to go to.

Second half was marginally better but you have not answered my request to comment on Vale's performances this year!!!

Second half was better whe the left back was taken off .

Raglan very good performance .

I have no wish slag players off but as good as Worrall was last week he was poor this week .

Forrester i was major disappointed in his impact and over the 90 Morecambe thoroughly deserved a point .

Lainton saved well in first half a few times .

Another home game where we have not really played with any intensity and the crowd were very subdued againbut we will be unless we c quicker up for it football .

Forrester was one bright spark in the second half. Ran the channels well and created more space for his team mates than Whitfield did in the first half.

The team lacks creativity and with the pitch being so unpredictable I would prefer 2 strikers up front to drag the opposition's defence around a bit.

As much I think Kay and Tonge work well we need that true box to box player to back up the strikers.

Raglan definitely man of the match. Pugh is not the best left back as was proven in January but he is the best left back we have!

Hannant and Worral best players last week and yet this week they were two of the poorest. Shows the inconsistency if lower league players. The first 10 minutes we looked good today and then it just became a scrap.

We were lucky to get a point today as they missed two sitters.

Awful awful Ref by the way. I would place a bet that he has never played a game of football in his life.

That was absolutely dreadful. Admittedly the pitch didn’t help, by my, that was turgid stuff. Totally disjointed with really poor execution of even the most basic of passes, bad bad bad. I couldn’t pick a MOTM as the ball spent so much time in the air or in touch it was hard to keep track. On the evidence of the last two games we look a very poor outfit and it looks like the Accy collapse has badly dented our confidence. Raglan did ok but Lainton would probably be pick for me after the outstanding 1st half save tipping that shot onto the bar. Jules could well be the worst signing we’ve ever made, absolutely terrible player, doesn’t look interested and hopeless with the ball at his feet. Can’t actually see where the next win is coming from.

Everyday, our club is run by Tony Fradley and Colin Garlick. Garlick appointed Michael Brown ffs.

In the background, Smurf sucks the money and life out of our club like a big blue Vampire. And Vale fans sit quietly.

UTV4eva

Smurf appointed Brown and gave him a contract for this season in what capacity heaven knows. The decision to give him another go in the manager role was not Garlick’s decision alone.

Archived