onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lee Colins

PVTony

Mark Grew writes that the team have conceeded 18 goals in the 12 matches that they have played since Collins was injured. = 1.5 per game.

Although I agree that Lee would/should make an improvement to the defence I would point out that in the first 7 games when Collins was playing, (?) the team conceeded 13 goals which is far worse than in the last 12 games. = almost 2 per game.

Advert

I suppose the very obvious question is that if we needed to play 4-4-2 why didnt we just sign a left back on loan ?

I've been asking that question for weeks. The obvious answer is that we're skint, but I don't want to answer for Mike Lloyd.... He uses a multi choice system with a different correct answer each day....

I thought Kozluck could play at left back?

I realise your post may well be tongue in cheek, however; I've seen Kozluk twice this season and from my view, he's too slow to play in any wide position. The only place he could play would be as an out and out sweeper. He may have a good record in higher leagues, but he gets skinned far too easily! Then he has no fitness/energy to get back. He can pass a ball, but when fast wingers are up against him, he's woeful. Him giving up on the flicked header from Rob Taylor on Saturday just about summed him up for me. Too slow, too old.... Kris Taylor wouldn't give up on something like that!!

I realise your post may well be tongue in cheek, however; I've seen Kozluk twice this season and from my view, he's too slow to play in any wide position. The only place he could play would be as an out and out sweeper. He may have a good record in higher leagues, but he gets skinned far too easily! Then he has no fitness/energy to get back. He can pass a ball, but when fast wingers are up against him, he's woeful. Him giving up on the flicked header from Rob Taylor on Saturday just about summed him up for me. Too slow, too old.... Kris Taylor wouldn't give up on something like that!!

Kris Taylor should never have been released and replaced with Roe and Green. To replace an experienced player who can do a job at this level and chip in with the odd goal and assist, with two players who are unproven and shown not to be up to it, was daft in my opinion.

Kris Taylor should never have been released and replaced with Roe and Green. To replace an experienced player who can do a job at this level and chip in with the odd goal and assist, with two players who are unproven and shown not to be up to it, was daft in my opinion.

Completely agree!

For me, Kris Taylor was clearly not good enough to take us up. The fact he's at Darlington would back up my opinion. Just because we failed to replace him doesn't mean it was a mistake to let him go.

For me, Kris Taylor was clearly not good enough to take us up. The fact he's at Darlington would back up my opinion. Just because we failed to replace him doesn't mean it was a mistake to let him go.

And where's Green now? He's been sent to a team even further down the non-league pyramid!!!

If you can't replace someone with better, then why let them go. We've replaced a Skoda, with a Robin Reliant and then sent the Robin Reliant to a scrap yard so we now have to walk everywhere.

How do you know Roe isn't good enough for League Two when he's never started a game at this level?

If he was good enough, why hasn't he played? But replacing someone who can play at League Two level with someone who can't is poor management in my opinion.

Archived