Callum Guy

queenybantam07

Personally thought he was decent and the majority wished were able to sign him again once he was fit but it didn't happen,gave 110% and was very combative and has a bit of pace BUT as said above he was in a poor side so did stand out,i wish him all the best though and hope he does well for you

Excellent on his debut against Bury a year ago, followed by a few ropey games, including a clumsy foul to give away a penalty against Posh. Played as an emergency right back a couple of times then he did his hamstring and we never saw him again. There's a very good player in there somewhere, he needs proper game time and experience to get some consistency.

You have to give him credit as a loan player for giving 100% when so many other players let the club down under the Bruno and Brown management.

Other than Ben Whitfield you would be hard pressed to think of a more committed loan player than Guy.

He was decent for us, very decent. As others have said, he has bags of energy and is fully committed which is what fans like.

I'm sure he's a midfield player primarily but he did fill in at right back for us and did quite well.

I'm sure we would have liked to have kept him here.

Good luck to him at BC.

Archived