onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Gunning signs for FGR

Doha

We are much better off with Norman Smurthwaite than Dale Vince.

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

You don't have the authority to use 'we' in this argument - if you want to speak for all Vale fans, try joining the supporters club and get elected as chairperson.

At least FGR's owners support their club and not Coventry. And I cant see your glorious Smurf getting an OBE any time soon.

Aspin and Rudge working for Dale Vince, who would finance them properly, at Vale would be magnificent.

Advert

But we didn’t win did we.

No, we lost the battle, but will win the war. decent player who would have been useful in in the short term, but surplus to requirements as Aspo steers us back up the leagues.

Because we lost it does not make GG a world beater, the same as if we had won it would not mean he is useless. Yesterday's result does not prove the argument one way Or another - that will be judged early May.

No, we lost the battle, but will win the war. decent player who would have been useful in in the short term, but surplus to requirements as Aspo steers us back up the leagues.

Because we lost it does not make GG a world beater, the same as if we had won it would not mean he is useless. Yesterday's result does not prove the argument one way or another - that will be judged early May.

Lets just say Aspo was miffed he lost out on a left sided player who could

play left back and centre half because of a decision made by I wonder who

What an embarrassing thread this is, well done Bea...at least you didn't mention REP in every post you make for once. If we wanted to keep Gunning we would have kept in, Aspin has and will be backed. Keep nitpicking though if it keeps you busy. :yes:

If the article Rob has posted on the front page is true, it looks like penny pinching in the extreme rather than backing the manager.

You don't have the authority to use 'we' in this argument - if you want to speak for all Vale fans, try joining the supporters club and get elected as chairperson.

At least FGR's owners support their club and not Coventry. And I cant see your glorious Smurf getting an OBE any time soon.

Aspin and Rudge working for Dale Vince, who would finance them properly, at Vale would be magnificent.

Dale Vince is pouring money from his companies into FGR and writing off the loans. He's not doing anything special there.

Bill Bratt had an MBE. Why don't we get him back?

Yes, it was clear we wanted to keep him for 6 months. What is unsure is that we wanted to keep him long term.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Have you rad Rob's piece on the front of the site about 2 months unpaid for Gavin ? Any thoughts ?

Dale Vince is pouring money from his companies into FGR and writing off the loans. He's not doing anything special there.

Bill Bratt had an MBE. Why don't we get him back?

Pity someone else doesn't write off loans quite as easily, isn't it ?

Bill Bratt = classic tactic of diverting the argument. Irrelevant, and have you also read the piece by Rob on the front of the site re GG's 'offer'.

Have you rad Rob's piece on the front of the site about 2 months unpaid for Gavin ? Any thoughts ?

Yes... cheap and nasty... but if I was him I would have chosen 18 months over 6 months anyway... but cheap thinking like the article states wont attract many

What an embarrassing thread this is, well done Bea...at least you didn't mention REP in every post you make for once. If we wanted to keep Gunning we would have kept in, Aspin has and will be backed. Keep nitpicking though if it keeps you busy. :yes:

Hilarious - the problem with your unprovoked personal attack is that I neither started the thread, or transferred Gavin Gunning. Nor did I contribute to Vale losing, or make any false claims. And many other people have posted the same as I did or similar.

Don't make pathetic attempts at bullying and naming people - you wouldn't DARE criticise Rob's piece on the front sheet or say that to Jacko or any other posters because you'd get your backside kicked, metaphorically speaking.

Cowardly trolling and abuse of OVF rules both of Off Topic and Personal attacks (which I have reported) at its worst, but just to let you know I stand by everything I have posted because it is true.

For your information, the other poster you mention, who I will not name, has not been mentioned in a post by me in the last 6 weeks at least, probably considerably longer.

Most importantly, why not contact Aspin and Rudge and tell them they didn't want to keep Gunning when they have clearly said they did on a number of occasions.

It is becoming clear that there is a good chance that Gunning was 'engineered' out in the classic Smurf style he got rid of Page and several players - make an offer that they cannot accept because it is financial disaster for them - how would you like 2 months without pay ? Or is Rob also embarrassing you with his front page piece ?

That is not nitpicking, it is fact again - which seems to upset your agenda.

Go through my posts if you don't believe me, but facts aren't your strong point. Night night sweetie xxx

If the article Rob has posted on the front page is true, it looks like penny pinching in the extreme rather than backing the manager.

Yes, if true, what a penny-pinching way to run a club.

It also raises the question as to how far Gunning's departure impacted on the players before the game. Not the fact that he'd gone, which is just part of football, but how he'd been treated and what that said about the owner's support for the manager, the future prospects for the transfer window, and their own future prospects. Players talk and they won't have liked it very much, especially as they were going to line up against him a matter of days within his leaving.

If it's true, false economies like this will just backfire. It's self-defeating because it will simply cause dismay and disappointment among the players and management and affect our reputation with other clubs at a time when we're (I think) trying to bring more players in. It will be interesting to see how the rest of the window goes.

Archived