onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Notts County v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

Will dedicate my comments on this game to , who feels it necessary to abuse and threaten young girls.

Swearing and aggression is to be expected at games, but the use of the ‘c word’ every 5 seconds in clear vicinity of children is quite poor.

However, I wouldn’t post if she didn’t descend to the level of utter depravity she did in the second half. A repeated threat to ‘rip the head off’ a woman was staggering.

It was disgustingly summed up by calling an 11 year old girl a ‘little b****’ and threatening to ‘kill her’ for daring to make eye contact at the end of the game.

, you’re an utter disgrace to yourself, your family, and Port Vale. Everyone around you was reviled and appalled by your actions, and you’ve put several young children off the club for life. You won’t care, but you’re disgusting and I hope you never step foot inside a Port Vale game again.

Sorry to derail, hard to think about the performance when I’ve encountered one of the most rephrensible individuals in football. I hope this post isn’t removed as I want people to read. I’m all for rowdiness at football, but threatening to kill a young girl is the lowest of the low.

On to a promising 2018.

UTV

Was that the young lady near the back of the stand or the one in the front section ? both seemed to lose the plot.

Was that the young lady near the back of the stand or the one in the front section ? both seemed to lose the plot.

She started in the pub before the game, thought we were going get kicked out, which wouldn’t have been the first time.

I thought they deliberately tried to con the ref all game, Duffy more than once, and a few others flinging themselves to the floor in the box or trying to claim they'd been elbowed. A shame as they have a solid enough team.

They had a shout for a pen just before in which Nathan Smith (I think) was involved, their player threw himself to the floor and the ref was right on top of it and waved play on, it surprised me their player wasn't booked for simulation as it was so blatant.

If all this is true and witnesses should report it to club and get her banned as it's disgraceful and against football ground regulations.

Well the steward at the top of the stand was no more than 10 feet away and did now't. A woman with young girls told her to watch her language only to be told in no uncertain terms what to do with her request.

Brilliant effort again from the squad. Bitter disappointment to lose to a debatable penalty. Must admit I thought it strange when Barnett came on but for me that was the best We've seen him play. We gave all we could and can continue to hold our heads high as we now have a Team seriously causing problems for everyone we play. Great support from the travelling hordes.

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Maybe all those that witnessed the female fan in this thread, should forward details to Mark Porter at Port Vale Supporters Club and Colin Garlick at the Club.We don't need this at Vale !!!!

Already contacted Mr Garlick, and will do the same for Mark Porter.

I've given up listening - it's like waiting for Godot, waiting for a decent slot for the Vale. But what more can you expect from the impartial Beeb? It would be too much to ask.

Give it up is my advice :angry:

Sjoke City don't have a game next Saturday, so P & Grumble will want plenty of Vale fans imput. We should boycott it next Saturday except to grumble about the lack of time given when Sjoke City have a game on the same day.

Archived