onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ben Whitfield

melv

Back on track here..... I'm chuffed Whitfield is staying, he's an exciting player and I like to be entertained for my money. If he continues to be a success for us and Bournemouth stay in the Premier League I think there's a fair chance we could sign him permanently when his contract's up in the summer.

I would doubt that. If he continues to progress in the second half of the season as he has up to date, bigger fish than Vale will be courting him, thus forcing us out of the picture. He may even impress Howe enough to be offered a new contract there, especially if they get relegated. IMO our best chance to sign him permanently was this transfer window, before his stock rises sharply.

Advert

Ben Whitfield has tremendous talent and potential, how far he goes in the game may be up to him. The Sentinel headline of "Not bad for a Window fitter with no pace" in relation to Tom Pope's achievements shows that hard work and commitment can reap great rewards for both player and club. Whitfield is the only player at our club who is quick enough to run on to his own flick on's. The cynic in me hopes he only does just OK in a Martin Foyle kind of way,if Foyle had returned an extra couple of goals a season he would definitely have been sold and not become a Vale legend. Something tells me Ben won't be buying a house on Norton Heights.

Ben Whitfield has tremendous talent and potential, how far he goes in the game may be up to him. The Sentinel headline of "Not bad for a Window fitter with no pace" in relation to Tom Pope's achievements shows that hard work and commitment can reap great rewards for both player and club. Whitfield is the only player at our club who is quick enough to run on to his own flick on's. The cynic in me hopes he only does just OK in a Martin Foyle kind of way,if Foyle had returned an extra couple of goals a season he would definitely have been sold and not become a Vale legend. Something tells me Ben won't be buying a house on Norton Heights.
Enjoy his contribution while he is here, however long it is. He is a young lad with potential, who knows how he will turn out.

Because it’s a Crewe fan on a poor wind up. Which the admin team had been sent proof of. And yet he was still unbanned and allowed to post nonsense again. Useless.
I find that very surprising as I'm a Vale fan.

Why would I be on here discussing Vale if I was a Crewe fan? You say some funny things Doha.

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Fantastic news.Well done and thank you to everyone involved.I mentioned elsewhere that Gunning going to FGR could be interesting between him and Pope.Now make that against Pope and Whitfield then going make it even more so.Gunning will try to get right in the face of both.

Archived