onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Luton Town

Fosse69

A fantastic win over the Hatters would send all our dreams soaring. even a lose will still be in a league situation few dreamed of a few short months ago, and we will step into a bright new year with a spring in our step and hope in our hearts. Down to business, we may still have a few players unavailable, but can now put out a decent performance. I will leave it to the Maestro to pick and change the team, but who do you think will be in it?. Come on Vale lets end the year on a noisy high.

Advert

Clearly worthy of our respect but we aren't afraid of Luton Town. Score for fun, Hylton, Collins, Berry to name a few .

3 months ago 0-4 .

Now I'm really hopeful we can give them a really good game.

Despite our result yesterday for me health permitting Anderson and Worrall come straight back in for Davis and Pugh, will he start with Barnett ? I doubt it myself .

Top of the league ,score for fun and play to win we face the Manchester City of league two .

Its fantastic aint it .

I just hope folk turn up(the bigger ya mouth the better so we can hear you encouraging every player wearing Black and White ).

Pope is due as is Whitfield as is Harness deserving a home goal.

Bring it on i say .

Negative not a chance .

Can we win .

Yes .

Will we win .

Yes

UTV

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

In Denmark we have a saying, that goes something like: ‘nobody is bigger, than they can lye down’.

They have good players and have hit their form, not excactly Messi, Suarez and De Bruyne lining up for them.

Go at them, with a focused backline for the counters. Keep the energi up from the CC game, and I cant see why we shouldn’t be able to pick at least a point

Looking forward to this game, even though I don't expect a win. Knowing that we have an organised, hard working team who will give their all, along with enough talent to merit watching is massive progress.

Pre Aspin, I would have gone with no expectations, not even any hope. Just a day out with my mates, the football an unwelcome intrusion.

This is why crowds dwindled and the atmosphere was flat.

It's already past tense now.

The corner has been turned.

The mood has lifted.

There is more than hope, there is expectation, based on good evidence.

This is why I support the Vale and why I will keep coming back.

We are underdogs for this one. If we can stay in the game it should be a cracker. They clearly have a fair amount of quality in their team. Hopefully another decent crowd and good atmosphere.

Underdogs and we can be pretty certain we'll give them a game based on recent evidence.

This is what being a Vale fan is about!

Saw the reverse fixture earlier in the season when we were at our most appalling. This was one of our better efforts back then. Luton looked to me more like a Championship side in waiting than a league 2 club. Their ball retention and passing was miles ahead of anything else I have seen this season.

I think it will be a great match and although I don’t expect a win, well worth going to.

Spot on just looked at there stats scored 56 conceded 19 .

A massive test for the Vale but we look unified on the pitchand off and as long every player giveshis best then no matter what happens we can be proud .

I just feel something amazing is going happen but we need folk who havent being for a long time to make a effort to attend and encourage .

Its 11 men v 11 men who is not say Harness willwe put clean through in the first minute PEN and there main defender off .

The beauty of football isyou never know look at Burnley at Old Trafford 2 goals in 1 and a half attempts at goalJose said lol .

UTV i hope tickets are selling well atbothends id expe t see 3000 plus Luton fans there they just won 5-0 at Swindon .

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Really tough game this one. These are Flying and did look a very decent side earlier in the season. I'd definitely take a point but there's no reason we can't win if we carry on the way we have been playing.

I'd make one change and that would be montano in for Barnett, unless Worrall and anderson are fit. If both are I'd bring both in.

Archived