onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The OVF January Transfer Window thread

robf

Advert

Not putting him down as it is a welcome addition. Some Lincoln fans rate him, some are not fussed and think he has made little progress.

Just like our opinions are split on different players. But the site i go on for League 2 in the main they aren't bothered he has left.

I'll say welcome but as Brown collected Keepers and Wingers we now seem gung ho on centre halves having never truly replaced Knopps at left back since his injury in March 2017.

Callum's a weird one. Not a bad CB but never nailed down a place in 2½ years and made more appearances out on loan than here. Doesn't seem to be quite good enough. Went to Southport last season and got made captain there pretty much straight away and did exactly the same at Eastleigh in the first half of this season so he's obviously got some leadership quality about him but at both clubs they still conceded a fair amount of goals, though, so he's not one who's going to come in and tighten the ship.

From memory, and I stand to be corrected, we never looked overly sure at the back when he did play. Not because he made mistake after mistake, he just didn't seem quite good enough but we kept him as someone who may have turned out ok.

In short, despite being here for 2½ years we don't actually know for sure whether he's particularly good but at 23, he should have made an impression here by now and hasn't. That probably tells the story. If we've got a fee for him, it's good business.

That is off a Lincoln fan

Played a fair bit for Eastleigh this season n scored 3 goals too. Not sure Eastleigh have a fan forum to ask about him? but Aspin will have seen him in Conference so have faith

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

I've never seen him play so hard to comment. Eastleigh do have a forum and they were hoping to keep him. Unusual for a loan player to make a big impression and made captain. You'd imagine Rudge will have been involved in scouting him. You'd guess he'd be vocal, which we lost with Gunning moving. Some of the Hugill money being spent?

I've never seen him play so hard to comment. Eastleigh do have a forum and they were hoping to keep him. Unusual for a loan player to make a big impression and made captain. You'd imagine Rudge will have been involved in scouting him. You'd guess he'd be vocal, which we lost with Gunning moving. Some of the Hugill money being spent?
Thanks, me neither but that's good news clearly gunning's vocal approach has been missed

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Archived