onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The OVF January Transfer Window thread

robf

I know, it's almost as though there's a correlation between him doing sensible stuff and people laying off him...

Are people really going to believe the tripe coming from Facebook? The bit on Gunning is a classic. if Gunning wanted the same as Pope then he was clearly mental. People questioning his involvement in day to day because he got involved in a contract situation... He is the owner?? Of course he is going to be involved.. it still doesn't mean he is involved day to day.

I knew this was coming, I could see it a mile off. No signings and Smurf would take the blame. We have become so predictable.

Advert

Welcome to Charlie Raglan lets hope he plays his part in our winning run till the end of the season .

A couple more in now wont go amiss.

Im not going go into the chairman as when we lose its his fault and when we win its because of him bringing Aspo in .

Aspos job is to do the best with the tools he as being given .

He is doing a fantastic job under the circumstances .

I get behind the players ,i go the games (home)and i dont make comments on what or what is not happening behind the scenes

The crowds r low because we have a poor home record .

We can point the finger at folk but ultimately it comes downto those who wear the shirt.

Wear it well and folk will come .

UTV and welcome Charlie Raglan

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Are people really going to believe the tripe coming from Facebook?

No more or less than the tripe coming from the owner.

Depends whether he means what Pope gets paid or what we contribute towards that. Bury still chip in a good chunk of his wages from what I gather because he settled his contract with them a year early.

No more or less than the tripe coming from the owner.

Depends whether he means what Pope gets paid or what we contribute towards that. Bury still chip in a good chunk of his wages from what I gather because he settled his contract with them a year early.

What tripe has come from the owner recently then for people to start turning AGAIN? The fact is we have been awful in January. That lies with Aspin end of.

What tripe has come from the owner recently then for people to start turning AGAIN? The fact is we have been awful in January. That lies with Aspin end of.

You must have a different interpretation of awful to me.

The results have been underwhelming but performances have been a long way from "awful".

What has been awful is the atmosphere at the last two home games....and that's down to the fans.

The fact is we have been awful in January. That lies with Aspin end of.

Sorry mate, can't let that one go. Yes we've had a drop in form but don't lose sight of the incredible mess Aspin came in to sort out, being promised by the owner on joining that he'd be backed in January. Not one proven quality permanent signing yet with only one day left of the window, just consider how difficult Aspin's job is, could Jose or Pep do any better in the circumstances? Bear in mind they've only ever managed teams with already decent players who are also dripping in transfer money.

If aspin could get any more water out of the sponge he would be signed up by south Africa,

Lets see ,, Aspins fault Denton , Gunning, Anderson have left errr nope

Aspins fault the current squad errrr nope

Aspins Fault no permanent signing of equal or more ability that will

hit the ground running errr nope

Let you work it out end of ..you must be really happy with the offield support and the way we are heading..especially when the manager wants to keep certain players but cant due to restraints

If aspin could get any more water out of the sponge he would be signed up by south Africa,

Lets see ,, Aspins fault Denton , Gunning, Anderson have left errr nope

Aspins fault the current squad errrr nope

Aspins Fault no permanent signing of equal or more ability that will

hit the ground running errr nope

Let you work it out end of

So it all falls to Norman? Do you think we should have offered Gunning the same wages as Pope?

Is it his fault Burnley have recalled Anderson?

Signing players in January is a nightmare.. especially for a bottom end league 2 club.

We need to be realistic.

So it all falls to Norman? Do you think we should have offered Gunning the same wages as Pope?

Signing players in January is a nightmare.. especially for a bottom end league 2 club.

We need to be realistic.

Didn’t Denton leave for personal reasons?Norman’s fault?

We need to be realistic.

I think people are upset about the longer term trends rather than blaming Smurf for the short term issue of Anderson going back. Football has its ups and downs... but under Smurf our club has been run into the ground.

We need to be realistic.

We haven't won this year are staring at the trap door, when your stock value keeps dropping and there seems no effort in it being reversed it doesn't make for a happy conclusion - we could go down to kidsgrove athletic level and save loads of money where does it stop and the green shoots of recovery begin , it looks like we have one false dawn after another positivity is getting drained - surely you cant be happy with the current state we are in or the efforts/support to change it.

Every 6 months our team changes due to getting players on price or loans we need to see light at the end of a very long dark tunnel - it cant all rest on rudgie/aspin shoulders - I left early Saturday and missed the goal my lad wasn't even bothered , some people I was talking to on the way out saying cant justify £22 for that , how long before we lose more fan base...The next 6 months will define and set the tone the vale for years hopefully the garden will be rosy again but we need to see evidence or we are on a slow death.

Archived