onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Big money move for hugill?

carpetman123

Lets hope it goes through as no matter what happens with the money the lad if it goes through as given the Vale a chance of survival .

If it ten million then if thst gives Norm 2 million and Synthetic Solutions offer him a million then he should go because if he stays he will get blamed for everything anyway (deservedly or undeservedly i dont know ).

What i do know his one man cannot bankroll a club our size with our gates on his own .

In all my 30 years of watching Vale regularly its always someones fault if we r losing and folk find any reason not go when really its the players who are the sales people the sellers the reason folk go are they not .

Lets hope he is sold as it might be a new dawn for Vale and its long suffering attending support .

UTV

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Advert

Lets hope it goes through as no matter what happens with the money the lad if it goes through as given the Vale a chance of survival .

If it ten million then if thst gives Norm 2 million and Synthetic Solutions offer him a million then he should go because if he stays he will get blamed for everything anyway (deservedly or undeservedly i dont know ).

What i do know his one man cannot bankroll a club our size with our gates on his own .

In all my 30 years of watching Vale regularly its always someones fault if we r losing and folk find any reason not go when really its the players who are the sales people the sellers the reason folk go are they not .

Lets hope he is sold as it might be a new dawn for Vale and its long suffering attending support .

UTV

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Great post totally agree

Ribeiro/Brown was Norman's fault and his fault alone.

Wanting his money back from whatever he spent in those periods is arrogant in the extreme. It's almost stealing from the club. Your incompetence relegated us. You will pay for it, not us or a perspective buyer. ******* own up to it.

Ribeiro/Brown was Norman's fault and his fault alone.

Wanting his money back from whatever he spent in those periods is arrogant in the extreme. It's almost stealing from the club. Your incompetence relegated us. You will pay for it, not us or a perspective buyer. ******* own up to it.

I cannot comprehend how every Port Vale fan doesn't hold this view. We're entitled to every penny of the Hugill transfer. There should be anarchy if we don't see it. We let him off with Alnwick and Grant.

I cannot comprehend how every Port Vale fan doesn't hold this view. We're entitled to every penny of the Hugill transfer. There should be anarchy if we don't see it. We let him off with Alnwick and Grant.

There won’t be anarchy. We let him relegate us without a whimper except for Hagrid a few others and I.

We are on the cusp of loosing our league status because of him. We can only sign non league players and kids because of him.

The money will be trousered and we will continue to be part of an ever dwindling crowd.

We may raise a whimper when Aspin and Rudge tire of the situation probably some time soon.

Shame it's deadline day but better than nothing and probably wouldn't have gone for £9m but for a deadline day panic.

Interesting to see where the funds go. In an ideal world, transfers like this would be mutually beneficial for the club and the owner, speculate to accumulate.

If smurf uses the funds to pay himself what he’s owed then ***** off, that would be mutually beneficial to the club and owner.

I am in no way a fan of Mr Smurthwaite however I could not call him arrogant for wanting his money back, it's human nature to want to come out on top. It's cruel when an ego trip/vanity project plays so close to the hearts of our fans, we wish he would love the club as much as we do but the fact remains that he doesn't. I would urge Norman to take his money and run, even if we don't see a penny, I'm not even sure that there is a true fan(s) affluent enough to take over the running of the club but that is what we really need. Although looking at the latest statistics in relation to online gambling ruining young lives I think I would draw the line at a rich local bookie, especially one with an effected posh accent from 'Gewldenhill'. Good luck to Hugill.

I am in no way a fan of Mr Smurthwaite however I could not call him arrogant for wanting his money back, it's human nature to want to come out on top. It's cruel when an ego trip/vanity project plays so close to the hearts of our fans, we wish he would love the club as much as we do but the fact remains that he doesn't. I would urge Norman to take his money and run, even if we don't see a penny, I'm not even sure that there is a true fan(s) affluent enough to take over the running of the club but that is what we really need. Although looking at the latest statistics in relation to online gambling ruining young lives I think I would draw the line at a rich local bookie, especially one with an effected posh accent from 'Gewldenhill'. Good luck to Hugill.

Its not like he's caused long term damage to the club through his own actions, which necessitated the money he invested as 'loans'.

Smurf is owed money by the club because of one person's mistakes; his own. If he had any decency he'd repair some of the damage he'd done to our club by allowing us to rebuild using this money.

Its not like he's caused long term damage to the club through his own actions, which necessitated the money he invested as 'loans'.

Smurf is owed money by the club because of one person's mistakes; his own. If he had any decency he'd repair some of the damage he'd done to our club by allowing us to rebuild using this money.

Exactly, but can you see him doing the decent thing ?

There won’t be anarchy. We let him relegate us without a whimper except for Hagrid a few others and I.

We are on the cusp of loosing our league status because of him. We can only sign non league players and kids because of him.

The money will be trousered and we will continue to be part of an ever dwindling crowd.

We may raise a whimper when Aspin and Rudge tire of the situation probably some time soon.

You need to make your mind up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Archived