Home Forum News History Predictions About Contact
Sign in to follow this  
carpetman123

Big money move for hugill?

I’ve heard Vale will pick up roughly £600k a season for 4 seasons. So Norman will be hard pressed to pull it out in one go. May well mean the valuation of the club just went up £2 mill

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

I am in no way a fan of Mr Smurthwaite however I could not call him arrogant for wanting his money back,

What I would like to to know is how much of Mr Smurthwaite's debt is his money or recycled money or money from an interesting transaction when he took the club over.

I’ve heard Vale will pick up roughly £600k a season for 4 seasons. So Norman will be hard pressed to pull it out in one go. May well mean the valuation of the club just went up £2 mill

That would make the transfer fee 12m???????.....nice if it is.

Edited by Paul6754

4yrs length ouch - if he sold he would work it in part of the deal that his company keeps this deal..think that was reported when synetics made last bid excluding this and other money ie grant,alnwick which were also being paid in instalments

So, that means Hugill's fee is approx £12M?! (if our sell-on amounts to about £2.4M - I'd have thought £600K over 3 seasons would be more like it meaning his fee is about £9M)

So, that means Hugill's fee is approx £12M?! (if our sell-on amounts to about £2.4M - I'd have thought £600K over 3 seasons would be more like it meaning his fee is about £9M)

Could be that just what I’d heard

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app