onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Big money move for hugill?

carpetman123

Preston didn't miss him - they won 0-3 so let's hope that encourages them to sell. If they do it's going to be just a bit more than interesting to see how our beloved owner deploys the funds.

Oh last day of the transfer window so little time to do anything of use with the dosh. I may as well trouser it.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

Advert

If as looks likely this is the equivalent of an FA Cup run to the last 8.

The BIG issue is what sort of treasure trove Aspo will have , personally i'd say hold fire till the summer as we'll undoubtedly be ripped off but the thing is we need one or two reinforcements now.

Could we take a left back as part of the sell on clause??.

Wasn't it stated somewhere (possibly in his book?) that Adams did the negotiating, as the Preston chairman couldn't deal with Smurthwaite?!

Yeah he does mention that.

He also mentions meeting Norman in a hotel in Leicester and Norman begging for his help to run the club because he had absolutely no idea what to do.

Preston didn't miss him - they won 0-3 so let's hope that encourages them to sell. If they do it's going to be just a bit more than interesting to see how our beloved owner deploys the funds.

To be fair to Smurfthwaite he will probably split the proceeds 50/50. 50% in his left pocket and the other 50% in his right pocket.

PNE could be being coy and hoping to drive the price up as 11pm approaches, especially if Palace or whoever get the jitters. However, IF Preston sell him I honestly think we're highly unlikely to see much or any of the sell on cash put into strengthening our team. On that basis I can't get excited.

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Tony Fradley promised at a supporters club meeting at the end of the relegation season that Smurf would not pocket the Hugill money, and the club would see it all.

He said he'd resign if Smurf kept it.

He needs to be reminded of his pledge.

Tony Fradley promised at a supporters club meeting at the end of the relegation season that Smurf would not pocket the Hugill money, and the club would see it all.

He said he'd resign if Smurf kept it.

He needs to be reminded of his pledge.

resign from what position? I thought he had already stepped down as chairman...

Raglan played more than half the season for Chesterfield the year they went up and he also played 16 games last year in the league above. To say he has no first team/league experience is total garbage.

Gunning has gone. Let. It. Go.

Are you deliberately missunderstanding my post? Raglan has experience but is not match fit, Jules has no experience and is not match fit either...

Archived