Vale player sought after.

PVTony

There does seem to be a huge gulf between good enough for a trial and cutting it at the top level.

Either way, I hope the lad does well and we, for the first time in history, don't get the shaft when it inevitably goes to tribunal! Dave Hibert springs to mind! What was it, 10% of what we were after!?!

If the lad has not got a pro contract it does not go to tribunal, there is now a set compensation

Advert:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think all these rumours have to be taken with a large pinch of salt. I remember a similar "Vale player wanted" rumour from a few years back. Then, it turned out that Liverpool wanted to sign... Danny Glover (I don't think I need to say any more at this point)

Not a rumour - fact.

We have been big friends with the Davies family for many years and were visiting there this week.

this is where the fa could have helped the smaller club with all these changes because it is to easy for the bigger club to come in and take these lads for nothing, they should have to pay a minimum fee for every year the lad has been at the club and then more add on fees if he progresses through to there first team or if they sell him on. small club always come off worse in these situations.

Advert:

I'm sure they are delighted you are blabbing on here![/quote

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps some day I might write something for a change that you will favour and not find fault with.

I did not really want to divulge my source of information but wrote my last post just to satisfy my disbelievers (like yourself).

Next time I'll keep any info to myself; there's too much aggro on this forum.

Archived