Injuries

philmpv

Advert:

Advert:

I can't say that I've noticed a reduction in the injuries.

Our goalies have been injured, Lainton notably. Barnett has missed lots of games. Whitfield has been out for several weeks. Forrester is only just back. Montano has missed loads of matches. Yates has a bad injury.

Maybe slightly fewer problems but still not great for me.

But that's what happens when you sign 'injury prone' lads and have a stuggling team. No-one busts a gut to play.

Think MB was running them into the ground last season and cost us L1 status. On another matter have the load keepers gone back now? Not heard anything.

They were only on a week to week contract and once Boot played over 5 games then we weren't allowed an emergency loan keeper.

I can't say that I've noticed a reduction in the injuries.

Our goalies have been injured, Lainton notably. Barnett has missed lots of games. Whitfield has been out for several weeks. Forrester is only just back. Montano has missed loads of matches. Yates has a bad injury.

Maybe slightly fewer problems but still not great for me.

But that's what happens when you sign 'injury prone' lads and have a stuggling team. No-one busts a gut to play.

There is no reduction in injuries, another misinformation attempt, which are never backed by any facts of any sort. Quite pathetic.

They were only on a week to week contract and once Boot played over 5 games then we weren't allowed an emergency loan keeper.

The only half decent one was Kell Roos and he has joined Plymouth....their seventh goalkeeper of the campaign.

We are not the only ones with problems.

Advert:

Archived