Doha

Wish Yatesy a speedy recovery/Yates out for months

All the best for a speedy and successful recovery Adam, you always gave 100% whilst wearing the shirt. A true club professional. I hope to hear you on the radio asap.

I hope Adam recovers quickly from what looks like an absolutely horrendous injury. He's a lovely guy. A few years ago my nephew's little lass was his bootlace sponsor and he was really brilliant with her when she came to the club to have her photo taken with him.

Adam and Phoebe.JPG

Edited by Jacko51

Sounds like an awful and very painful injury.Wishing you a rapid and full recovery.

Just seen a photo of him with his injury on FB.Looks nasty and painful.

Not sure if its right or not to put the photo I've seen up on OVF.

Rob or one of the mods yes / no?

Edited by melv

I fractured my skull playing 5 a side football in 2004. So I have some idea what it's like to have a head injury. Need to recover carefully and thoroughly. My best wishes.

Get well soon Yatesy!

If it is that he is released end of the season I agree we should look to do a testimonial for a great servant.