onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Newport C v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

Time to stop messing around with biscuits, and for Vale to unleash s slice of Black Forrester Gateau.

QUOTE]

Not one to boast usually, but compared to the ahem, 'person' that said 'This will end well' before the game then changed it to 'This will end badly' when we were losing - and was wrong both times, this was not a bad little prediction.

I also said it would be a 1-1 or 2-2 draw so the 'person' that posted that my predictions are rubbish recently might like to revise that opinion.

A very welcome point on a cold night when we could easily have lost, lots of work still to be done, but pleasing to get something nevertheless.

Steady fella, my humble opinion is that as a Vale fan of nearly 40 years im not gonna throw a street party cus we scraped a point at Newport County...

Sent from my SM-J500FN using the onevalefan mobile app

Well ‘fella' if you're going to play the number of years as a supporter then I have 60 years so I've trumped you! No one is throwing a street party it's just that some of us are please with the turn around from a few weeks back.

Now be a good boy and shut ************ up please

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

The west brom posts are just more wind-ups, take no notice.

Back to more important things, I think that is the first time we have come from behind to get anything all season - usually when we go behind its end of match.

So that is actually an important milestone, regardless of whether the opposition is a 'big' club or not. They are doing well this season, have only lost one home league game, and a point is very valuable in the position we find ourselves.

The foundations are still being built - we should look on this as a point gained, and count the positives like more experience (and a fair performance) for Ryan Boot, another step towards a fully fit and scoring Anton Forrester, and good and clever substitutions amongst other things. Onward and upwards.

Well ‘fella’ if you’re going to play the number of years as a supporter then I have 60 years so I’ve trumped you! No one is throwing a street party it’s just that some of us are please with the turn around from a few weeks back.

Now be a good boy and shut the f@@@ up please

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Good to see everyone is happy and getting along as we pick up yet another highly credible result, only Potturbs 😂

First half would have shamed the Potts and District Sunday League - very poor from both teams. They took the lead and their No 3 Butler started taking the p*** out of the Vale fans. He got an absolute blast in response and from that moment on he couldn’t put a foot right. Indeed, it was him who was badly out of position for our equaliser thus confirming that there is a god! Well done Vale fans, I think we can claim an assist for that one!!

Please please please can people stop responding to Martino Knockavelli!!

He is a wind up merchant that gains pleasure from getting a reaction out of people... I learnt this the hard way!

When you think “haha... I will prove him wrong with this message” or “I will make him look daft with this message”... all you are doing is feeding him. And trust me he just gets pleasure from it.

Notice how as more and more people realise he is a troll and ignore him the more ridiculous his statements become.

Just ignore him, no matter how ridiculous his messages are. He makes them that way to get a reaction.

Good result tonight against opposition better than their reputation suggests.

Yes, an undeserved reputation at the moment. Last year Michael Flynn took over when they were all but dead and buried after a disastrous spell under Graham Westley. Flynn produced a minor miracle in keeping them up and they're now 8th in the League. Flynn's win ratio is just over 47%, not bad with such a small club. So it was never going to be easy tonight and the lads fought back well, something we haven't seen for a long time. It was only a point and we may not be out of the mire yet but we have Rudge and Aspin back and plenty of reasons to be cheerful. UTV.

Thanks Bert - good to see the passion from someone who knows the club. And properly knows the club, as opposed to some of the numpties who come on here with their armchair opinions.

To go away to a team who were 17 places above us at the start of play and come back after being a goal down will do for me. Some of the tripehounds who are saying "it's only Newport" are clearly deluded.

Up the Vale.

Archived