onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Alnwick

Robbie Earle's Perm

Finally got his big chance today in the semi-final and the fake club messed it up, doesn’t look like he’s coming out of it with much credit either;

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/311401-goalkeeper-wrong-choice/

The sooner he can get out and to Forest if rumours are true the sooner he can restart his faltering career as he promised so much.

Advert

He made one brilliant save in the first half in a goalmouth scramble. First goal was a bit of a tough one for him, he struggled with a deep inswinging corner on his far post. The second goal he had no chance with, it was a brilliant finish.

Finally got his big chance today in the semi-final and the fake club messed it up, doesn’t look like he’s coming out of it with much credit either;

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/311401-goalkeeper-wrong-choice/

The sooner he can get out and to Forest if rumours are true the sooner he can restart his faltering career as he promised so much.

Not content with slagging our current players of your choice off. You keep your radar scanning for ex-players to slag off? My oh my.

He made one brilliant save in the first half in a goalmouth scramble. First goal was a bit of a tough one for him, he struggled with a deep inswinging corner on his far post. The second goal he had no chance with, it was a brilliant finish.

Thanks for an unbiased and genuine description of the game, without any reference to 'fake clubs' and other peurile nonsense.

Good to hear that JA is getting a game at last.

It was one of those weird deals that didn't suit anyone really. If he'd stayed I think we'd have stayed up - just. He could then have moved on to be first choice in a lower championship/upper league 1 team. And everyone is happy. Why the crap move to be Rangers reserve keeper I don't know.

I doubt he was pushed out. My understanding is Rangers could only pay the fee in instalments of 10p a week or something.

Anyway he was a good goalie for us and good luck to the bloke. Probably badly advised.

It was one of those weird deals that didn't suit anyone really. If he'd stayed I think we'd have stayed up - just. He could then have moved on to be first choice in a lower championship/upper league 1 team. And everyone is happy. Why the crap move to be Rangers reserve keeper I don't know.

I doubt he was pushed out. My understanding is Rangers could only pay the fee in instalments of 10p a week or something.

Anyway he was a good goalie for us and good luck to the bloke. Probably badly advised.

He had a release clause that meant if an offer of above a certain amount came in, he had to be sold - but in instalments ???

He was our best keeper for some time, and letting him go without allowing even a tiny amount of the funds received for a replacement who had played a single league game was criminal - but typical of the cheapskate owner.

He had a release clause that meant if an offer of above a certain amount came in, he had to be sold - but in instalments ???

I was talking about what was best for Alnwick himself. Not making any great point. That was a dead end move for him IMO. We get the money 50k a year over five years (source NS).

I was talking about what was best for Alnwick himself. Not making any great point. That was a dead end move for him IMO. We get the money 50k a year over five years (source NS).

Thanks for the info, sounds like another great piece of business by the Norm - £1k a week - still, with any luck he will be long gone by the time the payments finish.

Thanks for the info, sounds like another great piece of business by the Norm - £1k a week - still, with any luck he will be long gone by the time the payments finish.

I have no idea if it is true. Just came in a pm from the poster here under that name. Doesn't amount to a hill of beans, Scarlet. Just wish JA had made a better career move. Talented lad.

Archived