onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Exeter City v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

I would be very pleased with a draw. I'd be ecstatic with a win. I wouldn't be too worried by a close defeat. Most importantly, I want us to continue working hard and playing for each other, something that Aspo seems to have instilled in the lads.

:clap: I completely agree!

The result on Saturday doesn't concern me. We shouldn't be getting too excited when we win or too down when we lose. A long away trip to one of the top teams in the division will prove to be a stern test for most teams, never mind a team just starting to turn itself around.

I would be very pleased with a draw. I'd be ecstatic with a win. I wouldn't be too worried by a close defeat. Most importantly, I want us to continue working hard and playing for each other, something that Aspo seems to have instilled in the lads.

I agree,up until a couple of weeks ago i just used to think oh well here comes another defeat,especially if we went a goal down BUT now i think we could do something in any game even if we went a goal down,as i have said before i dont expect us to win every game and we wont but now we look like a team that plays for eachother and the manager,we actually look like a football team.

I will say this right now,under Aspin we will NOT get relegated.

Without us all getting to carried away,i am wondering what do those who were totally against Aspin thinking of things as it stands(i know its early days)?

A point tomorrow would be most excellent but quite possible....A point tomorrow with the last manager in charge would, lets face it, have been a minor miracle!!.....😂😀

Sent from my LG-D855 using the onevalefan mobile app

A goal with the former Clown in charge would have been dreamland.

I’d snatch your hand off for a draw right now.

I agree,up until a couple of weeks ago i just used to think oh well here comes another defeat,especially if we went a goal down BUT now i think we could do something in any game even if we went a goal down,as i have said before i dont expect us to win every game and we wont but now we look like a team that plays for eachother and the manager,we actually look like a football team.

I will say this right now,under Aspin we will NOT get relegated.

Without us all getting to carried away,i am wondering what do those who were totally against Aspin thinking of things as it stands(i know its early days)?

Definitely promising signs as you suggest, like Aspin mentioned it’s baby steps but optimism is far better than expecting defeats which was very much the case under the worst manager in living memory.

Here’s to the future.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

This will be a real test and I'll be delighted if we come home with something positive. The main thing is putting in a good performance whatever the outcome to keep the momentum and confidence building, we really can't afford being played off the park which would dent belief. I know it'll be the same for both sides but I'm concerned the wind could make things difficult.

Sent from my SM-A520F using the onevalefan mobile app

Whatever happens tomorrow, it won’t be as bad as last time we played there, that was one of the worst performances I’ve ever seen.

Was that when dozens of people had a mass hallucination of a looney chairman getting on a bus and then later denying it ?

Ahhh, smurf - the true life equivalent of some of his Smurfettes fantasy posts. :laugh:

Looked at going 95 quid on train for me and lad with family and friends railcard but at that price and with getting in and beer and food all day u looking at 200 quid .

Ive got the money and i know NeilAspins boys will put a great performance in but cannot justify that outlay for a football match.

As im going Poland in tens days but i thought id have a look at the price as this Vale is worth watching unlike the Vale which have took to the field after the cup exit v the same opposition prior .

I think Vale with will 3-1 Whitfield Pope and a howitzer from Worrall .

Was that when dozens of people had a mass hallucination of a looney chairman getting on a bus and then later denying it ?

Ahhh, smurf - the true life equivalent of some of his Smurfettes fantasy posts. :laugh:

That’s the one, I was on the front seat of the bus not 3 feet away from him when he didn’t come on the bus.

Archived