onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Exeter City v Port Vale

Fosse69

Weather forecast currently awful for saturday..almost wonder/hope they'll postpone it Friday?

From Daily Mirror;

A yellow severe weather warning for ‘dangerous’ high winds covers much of southern England, Wales and the West Midlands.

The spell of strong south-westerly winds is expected to pound much of the affected area from the early hours of Saturday into the evening.

Advert

I don’t know. These lads from Sutton can’t handle a little bit of rain. Let’s hope the Exeter lads are made of similar mould.

It's the waste of blinking money...last time I went Exeter it was called off about 90min before kick off...it's alright for you tax dodgers with your offshore accounts...You still brattys tax advisor?

It's the waste of blinking money...last time I went Exeter it was called off about 90min before kick off...it's alright for you tax dodgers with your offshore accounts...You still brattys tax advisor?

The truth is without. You southerners are nesh. Ever since you decided to splice the main brace with a Plymouth lass you’ve worried about a drop of the wet stuff. Man up man.

You didn't go Morecambe then?

i didnt go morecombe but i think he has been poor so far this season did he play more of a central role? hopefully aspin has now found his proper position and he will start to perform as i do not think he is a winger.

Just hope we have a bit of luck on our side and the players give 100% again. Its a long way for fans to go so 100% comtment from the players is a prerequisite, anything from this game would be good. A stern test for us ! But we can beat them so here hopeing .

Harness is fine. Aspo has identified match fitness as a potential issue and a settled side. Given we’ve won the last two I’d make no changes whatsoever. For me Gunning has looked the least good of a good bunch (inclined to hoof rather than try a pass) but I’d stick with him as well in the interests of stability. Not sure what’s going on with Tyler re only managing 45 mins but similarly, I’d start with him.

At the moment, it ain’t broke so don’t fix it.

You didn't go Morecambe then?

No. Why did he get an assist or goal there? Didn’t think so.

Don’t think he’s scored or got any assists this season so for me Stobbs deserves a chance.

Hardly looks a threat and hasn’t shown anything like what Whitfield has done this season.

Well good luck to Neil Aspins Black and White Army on sat v Exeter who r near the top because they must be rather good .

All ill say is just keep doing what u r doing a win or draw sets up Swindon at home nicely .

The way we r playing and renewed confidence id say we are well capable of scoring another 3 .

We will c though .

UTV

No. Why did he get an assist or goal there? Didn’t think so.

Don’t think he’s scored or got any assists this season so for me Stobbs deserves a chance.

Hardly looks a threat and hasn’t shown anything like what Whitfield has done this season.

Well I’m just glad it’s Aspin picking the team and not yourself. Just out of interest, why make changes to a team that’s just won its last two games reasonably comfortably? That would be something straight out of Brown the Clowns managerial handbook.

Well I’m just glad it’s Aspin picking the team and not yourself. Just out of interest, why make changes to a team that’s just won its last two games reasonably comfortably? That would be something straight out of Brown the Clowns managerial handbook.

Probably because Harness has done naff all all season and Stobbs has done well in the last two reserve games.

He’s been playing in an attacking four but doesn’t score or assist and looks knackered after 60 minutes. All our threat is through Whitfield, Pope and Worrall.

Archived