onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tom Pope

alwaysvaleme

Not one to gloat,lol. But it's good to see Tom making the majority on here look like chumps !

Best the " Balanced One " leaves well alone,the holes already far too deep.

Scooby.

I don’t think it’s about making people look like chumps tbh mariner

The problem myself and a few others had was that brown wasn’t playing the right tactics for pope thus making pope look inept also at the time by just looking around and throwing his arms about it made the situation look even more dire

Aspo comes in sends players on to support pope and players then get the confidence to put crosses and hey presto we’ve made tom back into what he was ..... a striker. So everyone forget the past and move on let’s through aspo/ rudge and a greater desire from ALL the players make Vale the great club it was

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Advert

No such thing lass unless you didn’t bother to watch the first 10+ games of the season.

I've watched all of every league match. Home and away. Which is why I know Pope has never been one of our worst four players in any game. Has never looked disinterested or unfit. And that his recent upturn in form is in line with general upturn in performances. Not that Aspin has created some kind of world beater from someone who was a couple of weeks ago "stealing a wage" and "past it" by using some kind of a magic Popey "you will go to the ball" spell.

I think Pope has taken my advice and cut down on the booze and cigarettes. Well done young man.

Sent from my SM-G900F using the onevalefan mobile app

I think you can see he’s really putting the effort in now and thanks to Aspin’s support and knowledge he’s making Pope and a number of others play to their capabilities. Christ he even made Kay look good today.

I think you can see he’s really putting the effort in now and thanks to Aspin’s support and knowledge he’s making Pope and a number of others play to their capabilities. Christ he even made Kay look good today.

Are you seriously suggesting that Pope wasnt putting the effort in before Aspin came ?

Early days but In all my years of watching the Vale I have never known such a quick turn around in form & fortune. I really feared for our league status just two weeks ago, now I believe that anything is possible under Aspin & with Pope & the rest performing as they now are........

Early days but In all my years of watching the Vale I have never known such a quick turn around in form & fortune. I really feared for our league status just two weeks ago, now I believe that anything is possible under Aspin & with Pope & the rest performing as they now are........

Totally agree with what you have said. brighter days ahead for Vale and optimism for once.

Bang on the money, very early days but the transformation in everyone is remarkable.

I'd forgive Pope for dropping his head given the tactics he was expected to follow under Brown. Aspo knows how to play to his strengths.

I think Neil knows how to play to the teams’ strengths.

Third time of asking.

What happens if Tom gets injured and can’t play?

Archived