onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Oatcake-Stoke fans they they do care!

Shropshire_Valiant

Yes I mean there was no real need for the recent downfall post Page and that is what stung this time. But it feels as though we have a bright era and recent pains have brought 2 legends back to the club.

Absolutely, there's something about Aspo and not just his legendary status that just gives me a hunch that something positive is happening. His first job is to reverse that freak of a slide and get us back in the chase for the Championship again. I do think he needs to bring few players in though before we'll begin to see a real difference.

Advert

Do you want us to love you ?

Jesus it’s local football banter ffs ....general life I know loads of vale who are top top people but football wise we hate you and you hate us and I/wewouldn’t change a thing

Get over yourselves eh

No its more your fans weird outlook on it all. Stoke fans are the weirdest fans in the country. Its strange stuff about how your fans say we gloated during the 90s etc like we were not meant to. Like we deserve lay down and die. You make out our fans were bad, yet your fans went around attacking anyone in a Vale shirt back then to try and bully people out of wearing them. If any set of fans took the rivalry too far it was your fans. You wanted silence The Vale fans back then like you believe we were celebrating Stoke going down when we were celebrating Port Vale staying up, of course the smaller club in the potteries managing to make it to top dog was amazing. As I am sure Crewe fans loved being top dog for a period and fair play to them.

**** off werrington fish..

Get back to the Bloatcake wishing Wilshire dead and wanting to batter others like Monk, Mason,Pardew .

Instead of thinking we used to gloat when we beat you , what exactly do you do with Arsenal. Lard have a weird obsession with them which is strange.

The only fans in the country to boo a player lying on the floor with a snapped cruciate...Callum Wilson

And the continued vitriol to Ramsey when it was him with his leg snapped by the donkey Shawcross not the other way round.

Vermin

Get back to the Bloatcake wishing Wilshire dead and wanting to batter others like Monk, Mason,Pardew .

Instead of thinking we used to gloat when we beat you , what exactly do you do with Arsenal. Lard have a weird obsession with them which is strange.

The only fans in the country to boo a player lying on the floor with a snapped cruciate...Callum Wilson

And the continued vitriol to Ramsey when it was him with his leg snapped by the donkey Shawcross not the other way round.

Vermin

Lol I’m embarrassed by that

You obviously know me so you know where I am

I won’t hold my breath

Vermin

He's not that kind of person . Himself and TP come on here for a bit of banter , that's all.

Just my 2 penneth worth.

The thing is I can find Stoke fans being amused at our plight and even bantering about it that's football, but there are ones on there boasting about battering Vale fans and seen other wanting the club to fold etc. Problem is Stoke fans don't know banter they like to dish it but not take it. Their responce is to get violent and aggressive.

Stoke fan here.

If it provides any clarity, many of us aren't actually that arsed about the Vale's current predicament.

Yes, it's a bit funny to some of us, but on the whole I think many of us are more arsed about our next game in the soulless, money-filled cesspit of a League we currently reside in.

Archived