onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Oatcake-Stoke fans they they do care!

Shropshire_Valiant

Lest those lard munching scumtards forget,John Rudge,known locally as LEGEND,oversaw Lard getting to the Premiership.Mr Coates,who not so long ago,was a ******* **** of the first order,according to the brain drained filth.But,heh,get the cheque book out and you become the messiah.I suppose we need to feel sorrow for them,perhaps not.One shirt(xxxxxxxxgigantic) and unfortunately,perhaps not,dead from the neck upwards.

Advert

Tunstall Potter comes on here . He goes to the Vale on occasion also. He's knowledgeable about football, with fsir comments. I wouldn't strp foot inside the Brit but I don't hate them. Judt don't wamt to see them gloat too much. 😂

Still go occasionally although my brother-in-law is now too poorly to attend and my nephews are older and more interested in drinking and chasing women these days so 2/3 games a season rather than 6/7 :smile:

More of a lurker than a poster these days.

Don't be hard on Stoke fans, they have to inhabit the Bloatcake, as evolution has only provided them with fingers capable of bashing a keyboard. Remember, they are biologically incapable of speech or operating a pen

Feel pity not hatred [though it's best to cross over to the other side of the road when one knuckle-drags along, just to be on the safe side like]

Points-with-Bone

Gormless, mouth breathing amoeba-like cattle, shuffling around Hanley with their red and white tops perilously stretched over their porcine, bin-bag full of custard like bodies, grazing from a Greggs paper bag with teeth as golden yellow as the sauage roll pastry they're chewing on open-mouthed, on their weekly shuffle to the Job Centre to sign on before popping into Poundstretcher to spend the dole money on Tesco value Vodka, frozen horseburgers and diabetes sweets for their feral offspring.

I ******* hate Stoke fans, me.

Each and every one.

Urchins.

I think you are a bit of a’stick In the mud’ for posting that Doha.😉

Fair enough, the person I talk too must only remember the 90s game when we beat them 3 or 4 times then(similar age to me early 30s).

They must have been mostly the games in the 80s then. As he only scored against us twice after 1990. 1 in a 1-1 draw at Molineaux and in the 4-2 game at VP when the Belgium bloke got a hattrick for Wolves!

He scored a hatrick when we lost 4-1 at Molineux in the paint pot trophy.

I've been banned off the shitcake as they cant take banter, they can certainly give it out but they cant take it. They still seemed obsessed with little Port Vale , infact its quite embarrassing that a Premier league club starts a thread about their 4th division neighbours.

They can’t take banter at all. Try having banter with a Stoke fan in the pub. It ends one way. They get nasty and personal.

It’s just in their genes.

Got no issue with Stoke fans, rivalry is rivalry. Gladdens me to see they still care.

Only issue I have is their propagation of the idea that we are a group of 'entitled' fans who unjustifiably kick off at every owner we have, and that's why we're bottom of the 92. Seen that a lot recently from that side of the city.

Even if the point wasn't complete rubbish, it does make me chuckle to read it from fans who violently stormed Peter Coates' boardroom and booed and abused Tony Pulis, two men who they basically owe their Premier League existence to.

But overall, let them snipe. If they were in our position I'd be rinsing them.

They're bored as hell over there.

I know loads of fans that used to go every week in the L1 days that don't go any more!

If Vale ever got the Prem (we never will) I wouldn't miss a second of it.

Its wrong to say we never will when teams such as Wimbledon, Wigan and Currently Bournmouth have all made it and were much smaller clubs than Vale before hitting it. Unlikely is different to we never will. There is always chance.

Best way to wind a stokie up is ask them why they are not a big club,,they will reply we are, then ask them to define it--- 72 lge cup winners wigan must be bigger they won the fa cup---get big crowds villa sunderland west ham and Sheffield teams can match and more in some cases--time played in the top league Coventry sure have played more- played in Europe so have Ipswich town and notts forest,blackburn (prem league winners too) etc..

they are a middle sized club but wont accept it and when they eventually drop or a European super league is formed we will see there might...

Yes we are a small club but we know that and its great when we punch above our weight cause that really hurts em :smile:

Best way to wind a stokie up is ask them why they are not a big club,,they will reply we are, then ask them to define it--- 72 lge cup winners wigan must be bigger they won the fa cup---get big crowds villa sunderland west ham and Sheffield teams can match and more in some cases--time played in the top league Coventry sure have played more- played in Europe so have Ipswich town and notts forest,blackburn (prem league winners too) etc..

they are a middle sized club but wont accept it and when they eventually drop or a European super league is formed we will see there might...

Yes we are a small club but we know that and its great when we punch above our weight cause that really hurts em :smile:

I think that's part of the charm with Vale, it's like a cult following. The romanticism that you feel following Vale is similar to that of Excelsior in Rotterdam, Everton, Notts County, St Pauli or Espanyol. Small clubs, battling against bigger neighbours but with no less passion, a rich history and a strong identity. It's that kind of cult following feeling that Stoke will never be able to emulate no matter how much money they have, as they'll always be the bigger club and for me that is what will always draw me towards Port Vale over them regardless of league status.

I don't mind being a small club punching above your weight. It must have been great being a Crewe fand late 90s early 00s. Its better to be a Wigan, or Burton etc.

I don't mind being a small club punching above your weight. It must have been great being a Crewe fand late 90s early 00s. Its better to be a Wigan, or Burton etc.

It is more fun when things go right. However, it can be rough when they don't as it often means that things take a lot longer to put right.

It is more fun when things go right. However, it can be rough when they don't as it often means that things take a lot longer to put right.

Yes I mean there was no real need for the recent downfall post Page and that is what stung this time. But it feels as though we have a bright era and recent pains have brought 2 legends back to the club.

Archived