Home Forum News History Predictions About Contact
Yukon

Just for Now...

Bill Bell was far from "as it said on the tin".

Once again you you don't know what you're posting about- standard.

So anyone who disagrees with a person like u who suffers from ***** itis dosent know what they r talking about !? Here's to three pionts on satday and smurfs lap of honour for all u dikheads to happy clapp

That's good to hear. For the first time in ages I'm looking forward to going on Saturday

I'll be there as usual but will these appointments be enough to tempt back fairportnick?

😁

UTV

I'll be there as usual but will these appointments be enough to tempt back fairportnick?

UTV

Personally I'm waiting for all the hood pulling stay aways coming on here with their "I'm not going Vale till......" routine. The dopey owner has done something right for a change and though it hurts to say it, should be given a chance to let Aspo and Rudge RUN things. Dopey should take a back seat now until WAY WAY after the New Year and in that time Vale fans should return to the Vale - Not to say to Dopey that all is forgiven But to Support Aspo and Rudge - THEY DESERVE IT no matter what **** has gone on over the last few years. They wont do it overnight so a little patience and understanding is needed from all Vale fans and the hood pullers should be put on a back burner for a few months

So anyone who disagrees with a person like u who suffers from ***** itis dosent know what they r talking about !? Here's to three pionts on satday and smurfs lap of honour for all u dikheads to happy clapp

If you don’t know, not think, know, that Bill Bell was far from clear cut, then you are an idiot, plain and simple.

You’re just a pathetic WUM that never comments about games or indeed says anythimg positive about anything. I pity you and your saddo outlook because you don’t have an opinion, you just have your nonsense

Great thread - we need to be patient, really patient and get right behind Aspo and his team. It could go wrong on Saturday and we need to recognise it may take even the two geniuses time to turn this around. And even if they don't manage it this season, I don't think anyone on this site is going to blame them - we know where that belongs.

Someone posted earlier that Aspin sounded a bit nervous in his interview and I've heard that he asked Rudgie to come back as his mentor. Can't blame the yewth because this is a big club for L2 and he has the massive weight of expectation on his shoulders. It ain't going to be easy.

So if you're reading this Aspo, we are all more than 1000% behind you. Just relax and do your normal stuff and things will be fine. No worries!!

It's going to be like Christmas day on Saturday. We'll all be like big daft kids. Opened our pressies, eat and drank too much and then sat down to reality......its just another day in Vales history. But wait, what a day! Gorge yourselves fellow Valiants on the heady atmosphere hopefully before kick off. Savour Aspo and Rudgeys entrance to the fans. Then bawl your bloody heads off to give the vocal backing the lads need to realise THIS is Port Vale resurrected from the grave of the football league. Oh, happy days are here again..........utv, aspin and Rudgeys black and white army. Why oh why have I reverted to my youth again? Because the Vale ARE back. Get thee behind the Club oh ye beautiful Valiants.

Sent from my SM-G920F using the onevalefan mobile app

Great thread - we need to be patient, really patient and get right behind Aspo and his team. It could go wrong on Saturday and we need to recognise it may take even the two geniuses time to turn this around. And even if they don't manage it this season, I don't think anyone on this site is going to blame them - we know where that belongs.

Someone posted earlier that Aspin sounded a bit nervous in his interview and I've heard that he asked Rudgie to come back as his mentor. Can't blame the yewth because this is a big club for L2 and he has the massive weight of expectation on his shoulders. It ain't going to be easy.

So if you're reading this Aspo, we are all more than 1000% behind you. Just relax and do your normal stuff and things will be fine. No worries!!

To be fair, he was never one for attention, I think people confuse shyness with nervousness. I reckon he’d just prefer the attention to be on the pitch but he must have realised it was coming

It's going to be like Christmas day on Saturday. We'll all be like big daft kids. Opened our pressies, eat and drank too much and then sat down to reality......its just another day in Vales history. But wait, what a day! Gorge yourselves fellow Valiants on the heady atmosphere hopefully before kick off. Savour Aspo and Rudgeys entrance to the fans. Then bawl your bloody heads off to give the vocal backing the lads need to realise THIS is Port Vale resurrected from the grave of the football league. Oh, happy days are here again..........utv, aspin and Rudgeys black and white army. Why oh why have I reverted to my youth again? Because the Vale ARE back. Get thee behind the Club oh ye beautiful Valiants.

Sent from my SM-G920F using the onevalefan mobile app

Quote of the bloody week by a country mile!!! Thanks for that you’ve made my bloody night if I couldn’t wait for Saturday before I read it , I am counting the minutes now!!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

It's important that Smurf is not let off the hook here. Yes potentially a good managerial appointment for once but we still need to drive him out of our great club.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I fear JR AND ASPO will soon find out why VALE is now one step from the edge of oblivion lets hope they can work a miracle

And why are we on the edge of oblivion? Can you share this information?

I said that I would never attend another match whilst Smurf was still in charge. After this coup I will be there on Sat. Last match I attended was when Brown played his last match V's Coventry. The spark has been 're ignited.

Sent from my SM-A520F using the onevalefan mobile app

I haven't been since we lost 5 to Walsall at home. I'll be there Saturday.

Sent from my E2303 using the onevalefan mobile app

It's important that Smurf is not let off the hook here. Yes potentially a good managerial appointment for once but we still need to drive him out of our great club.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

As I said on another thread, I wonder whether this appointment was more to save his own backside rather than the Vale, but for whatever reason for once he has done the right thing and maybe kept the majority of fans off his back for now.

And why are we on the edge of oblivion? Can you share this information?

Don’t bother, as I said before he’s no opinion, it’s just an act

Personally I'm waiting for all the hood pulling stay aways coming on here with their "I'm not going Vale till......" routine. The dopey owner has done something right for a change and though it hurts to say it, should be given a chance to let Aspo and Rudge RUN things. Dopey should take a back seat now until WAY WAY after the New Year and in that time Vale fans should return to the Vale - Not to say to Dopey that all is forgiven But to Support Aspo and Rudge - THEY DESERVE IT no matter what **** has gone on over the last few years. They wont do it overnight so a little patience and understanding is needed from all Vale fans and the hood pullers should be put on a back burner for a few months

Any news yet from Ernie and Wereskint?