onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Just for Now...

Yukon

It's going to be like Christmas day on Saturday. We'll all be like big daft kids. Opened our pressies, eat and drank too much and then sat down to reality......its just another day in Vales history. But wait, what a day! Gorge yourselves fellow Valiants on the heady atmosphere hopefully before kick off. Savour Aspo and Rudgeys entrance to the fans. Then bawl your bloody heads off to give the vocal backing the lads need to realise THIS is Port Vale resurrected from the grave of the football league. Oh, happy days are here again..........utv, aspin and Rudgeys black and white army. Why oh why have I reverted to my youth again? Because the Vale ARE back. Get thee behind the Club oh ye beautiful Valiants.

Sent from my SM-G920F using the onevalefan mobile app

Quote of the bloody week by a country mile!!! Thanks for that you’ve made my bloody night if I couldn’t wait for Saturday before I read it , I am counting the minutes now!!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Advert

I said that I would never attend another match whilst Smurf was still in charge. After this coup I will be there on Sat. Last match I attended was when Brown played his last match V's Coventry. The spark has been 're ignited.

Sent from my SM-A520F using the onevalefan mobile app

I haven't been since we lost 5 to Walsall at home. I'll be there Saturday.

Sent from my E2303 using the onevalefan mobile app

It's important that Smurf is not let off the hook here. Yes potentially a good managerial appointment for once but we still need to drive him out of our great club.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

As I said on another thread, I wonder whether this appointment was more to save his own backside rather than the Vale, but for whatever reason for once he has done the right thing and maybe kept the majority of fans off his back for now.

Personally I'm waiting for all the hood pulling stay aways coming on here with their "I'm not going Vale till......" routine. The dopey owner has done something right for a change and though it hurts to say it, should be given a chance to let Aspo and Rudge RUN things. Dopey should take a back seat now until WAY WAY after the New Year and in that time Vale fans should return to the Vale - Not to say to Dopey that all is forgiven But to Support Aspo and Rudge - THEY DESERVE IT no matter what **** has gone on over the last few years. They wont do it overnight so a little patience and understanding is needed from all Vale fans and the hood pullers should be put on a back burner for a few months

Any news yet from Ernie and Wereskint?

I'm 4,009 miles from Burslem...just checked it. It's 12.35pm here and I'm tingling!! I realise what might happen in reality but haven't we dreamed of something like this for the last doleful years? I wish I was parking up on Hamil Road, buying me Uncle Joe's Mintballs and Victory V lozenges, taking me seat on the halfway line, near the back and watching whatever happens.

I'll be watching on iFollow and bellowing at the screen but it won't be the same without that thrill as Aspo and Rudgey are brought out and announced...I can hear/feel the noise now!

I hope Aspo gets those professional footballers to have a good, long look in the mirror before they go out and come back in with nothing left on the pitch. Win, lose or draw Vale fans will be happy with that. Stevenage last week was a car crash and I watched it until the end feeling dead inside......the fire has been relit this week.

Hope everyone has a cracking day, Vale win, not bothered if it's in style, and you bloody lot had better roar them home!!!

Goooooaarrrnnn Vale!

I’m strangely irritated with Smurf. I’m not usually unduly crtiticalbecause I believe he’s stumped up the cash and his heart’s in the right place. It’s his foot I have the problem with after the news conference / dream team introduction. Every time he opens his mouth said foot ends up in it. I don’t want the back story of “he didn’t really want Aspo” and he took a lot of convincing and the implication Aspo applied before. He’s done the right thing to give us our best chance of getting out of them mire. The other right thing to do was get Garlick in and allegedly stay away, though I doubt he really did stay out of the wayas it’s not in his DNA. When Aspin & Rudge turn it round, I’m happy to let him bathe in reflected glory for stumping up the cash but he’s got to stop all this pseudostrategic stuff and take 100% of the advice from the best possible team around him, stop undermining his manager and get the foot in mouth disease treated. Silence is golden.

I'm 4,009 miles from Burslem...just checked it. It's 12.35pm here and I'm tingling!! I realise what might happen in reality but haven't we dreamed of something like this for the last doleful years? I wish I was parking up on Hamil Road, buying me Uncle Joe's Mintballs and Victory V lozenges, taking me seat on the halfway line, near the back and watching whatever happens.

I'll be watching on iFollow and bellowing at the screen but it won't be the same without that thrill as Aspo and Rudgey are brought out and announced...I can hear/feel the noise now!

I hope Aspo gets those professional footballers to have a good, long look in the mirror before they go out and come back in with nothing left on the pitch. Win, lose or draw Vale fans will be happy with that. Stevenage last week was a car crash and I watched it until the end feeling dead inside......the fire has been relit this week.

Hope everyone has a cracking day, Vale win, not bothered if it's in style, and you bloody lot had better roar them home!!!

Goooooaarrrnnn Vale!

Good on yer, mate. We'll do our best sincerely. We know you are here in spirit and hopefully there will be many more who attend today who may have recently deserted us.

Goooooaarrrnnn Vale!

Poor effort. Everyone knows PMT still runs the Tashkent to Tunstall service. You just need to get organised.

I’m strangely irritated with Smurf. I’m not usually unduly crtiticalbecause I believe he’s stumped up the cash and his heart’s in the right place. It’s his foot I have the problem with after the news conference / dream team introduction. Every time he opens his mouth said foot ends up in it. I don’t want the back story of “he didn’t really want Aspo” and he took a lot of convincing and the implication Aspo applied before. He’s done the right thing to give us our best chance of getting out of them mire. The other right thing to do was get Garlick in and allegedly stay away, though I doubt he really did stay out of the wayas it’s not in his DNA. When Aspin & Rudge turn it round, I’m happy to let him bathe in reflected glory for stumping up the cash but he’s got to stop all this pseudostrategic stuff and take 100% of the advice from the best possible team around him, stop undermining his manager and get the foot in mouth disease treated. Silence is golden.

Agree with the sentiment, but he’s only loaned the club the cash. He wants it all back.

Archived