onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Port Vale FC

No , the fotball has been awful since October last season and has got worse under brown, and believe me Brown new what I thought on numerous occasions! But at some time this merry go round has to stop. Since bratt etc we have hounded out numerous managers. Adams , dinosaur football, many wanted page out before the events in the summer, Bruno was next ( myself included) next brown and all thrown within that Smurf is the most hated man in Stoke on trent. The question is when is it going to stop?

Bit obvious ain't it that, when the fat controller goes.

Advert

The club was in a mess pre Smurf and its in a mess now so not sure we can blame him completely,and the promotion year under smurf was the best for many a year,I for one will keep going to support the Vale though I draw the line at Tuesday's game that seems an excuse to give the premier youngsters a bit of experience.

No , the fotball has been awful since October last season and has got worse under brown, and believe me Brown new what I thought on numerous occasions! But at some time this merry go round has to stop. Since bratt etc we have hounded out numerous managers. Adams , dinosaur football, many wanted page out before the events in the summer, Bruno was next ( myself included) next brown and all thrown within that Smurf is the most hated man in Stoke on trent. The question is when is it going to stop?

So it's alright for you to let brown no what you thought of him on many occasions, yet fans have had enough, of paying to see garbage, and absolutely despite smurf, myself included, but your saying we should still attend? You are a wum.

Bit obvious ain't it that, when the fat controller goes.

My point is that we seem to move on from one ousting to another and once Smurf either walks or sells their will be someone else who will be eaten at.

For Port Vale to succeed we need to take small,steps and progress through stability rather than change after change.

The only reason I for brown for the garbage football that was being played. Im only interested in the football being played on the pitch not the politics off the pitch.

At some point soon you might not be able to separate the two if you still want a club to go and watch.

The club was in a mess pre Smurf and its in a mess now so not sure we can blame him completely,and the promotion year under smurf was the best for many a year,I for one will keep going to support the Vale though I draw the line at Tuesday's game that seems an excuse to give the premier youngsters a bit of experience.

The club was indeed in a mess pre Smurf but he then funded the takeover of a club which was challenging strongly for promotion and was debt free. He has admitted himself that the promotion was nothing to do with him because he was not directly involved in the club until after promotion was achieved. So I think we are perfectly entitled to blame him completely for the mess the club is in now if that's OK with you.

I’ve seen that you post on here on a regular basis. And I guess that you are a port vale supporter? So why don’t you attend?

I am part of his family/friend group of 7 or 8 of us who used to go/sit together. None of us now go regularly or even at all. I think you could count the highest attendees games on the fingers of one hand over the last two seasons. We have all made our decisions independently of each other too with out any interference. That should tell you something. I stopped going because I hadn't enjoyed going for a long time and that was over two and a half years ago. It is probably difficult to whip up any enthusiasm to go again when you know you will be sitting on your own. I am comfortable away from it all and at present I feel it is unlikely that I will ever go again , certainly not this season, other things have taken up the time and are far more enjoyable. I also feel a lot of frustration with the fans . In fact Andy was physically attacked by two so called Vale fans for daring to carry a banner saying V2001 out!! Memories are short and it has happened all over again with Tim becoming the whipping boy (I haven't seen anyone apologise to him yet). I wont be joining the protests this time , there is little point, but I do have a black and gold scarf for sale.

Archived