onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Port Vale FC

Port vale F.C.

As a supporter/ season ticket holder for over 30 year the whole club saddens me.

We have players that are just going through the motions, no leader in the sidelines for 3 seasons. A owner and supporters arguing between one another it’s a pathetic state of affairs.

Every manager suggested is automatically brushed aside as being not good enough its perthetic.

Lets boycott the next game. The only thing that you are damaging is Port Vale F.C.

This great football club is being run down from all four corners.

A Owner who doesn’t engage is mind before his mouth, supporters who try and run the football club from there armchairs. A new manager that will not be wanted defore he has even taken post, and players that clearly can’t be bothered.

So instead of doycotting the games lets try and drive the team forward, lets get behind the new manager no mater who it is, and unless you have the money or know someone who has lets let the owner run the club.

And lets all row in the same direction and get this club moving forward again.

Advert

Port vale F.C.

As a supporter/ season ticket holder for over 30 year the whole club saddens me.

We have players that are just going through the motions, no leader in the sidelines for 3 seasons. A owner and supporters arguing between one another it’s a pathetic state of affairs.

Every manager suggested is automatically brushed aside as being not good enough its perthetic.

Lets boycott the next game. The only thing that you are damaging is Port Vale F.C.

This great football club is being run down from all four corners.

A Owner who doesn’t engage is mind before his mouth, supporters who try and run the football club from there armchairs. A new manager that will not be wanted defore he has even taken post, and players that clearly can’t be bothered.

So instead of doycotting the games lets try and drive the team forward, lets get behind the new manager no mater who it is, and unless you have the money or know someone who has lets let the owner run the club.

And lets all row in the same direction and get this club moving forward again.

Yes. Support the players during matches.

Sent from my E2303 using the onevalefan mobile app

Why is it happy clapping?

This is my football club that is being dragged down by all four corners!

We dragged the last owners out 7 years ago, and yet we are in the same position. The only thing that I’m interested in is the football being played and believe me I’m the first to vent my disappointment. I don’t however sing glad over when we score whilst playing ****!

I don’t have the cash, or know anyone who has the cash that can drive the club forward and even when we do when the progression stops some supporters will be calling for them to leave. All I can say if you don’t enjoy going Vale don’t go however just because someone thinks differently than you does not make me a happy clapper!

Why is it happy clapping?

This is my football club that is being dragged down by all four corners!

We dragged the last owners out 7 years ago, and yet we are in the same position. The only thing that I’m interested in is the football being played and believe me I’m the first to vent my disappointment. I don’t however sing glad over when we score whilst playing ****!

I don’t have the cash, or know anyone who has the cash that can drive the club forward and even when we do when the progression stops some supporters will be calling for them to leave. All I can say if you don’t enjoy going Vale don’t go however just because someone thinks differently than you does not make me a happy clapper!

Ok I've heard enough nonsense for one Sunday.

For how much the players get paid per week do they realise how many hours of work per week us working class people have to put in for them to work 90 mins +5 mins at most and can't be ars** to put the effort in I've seen better pub teams who do not get paid and have more passion and gile than 90% of this vale team to them it's a job but to us vale fans it's not about just winning it's the effort they put in on the pitch

Sent from my SM-G901F using the onevalefan mobile app

No it’s not the fans fault. However Port Vale supporters do have a tendency of causing a drama. What I’m saying is that we cannot think that supporters can try and dictate what’s happening within the club. I pay each year for a season ticket, because I love football, however just because I’ve payed my money does not men I own the club.

I am the same as everyone on here, I love football and my club is Port Vale FC i don’t really want to go anywhere else to watch my football however the actions, from all four corners may dictate otherwise.

No it’s not the fans fault. However Port Vale supporters do have a tendency of causing a drama. What I’m saying is that we cannot think that supporters can try and dictate what’s happening within the club. I pay each year for a season ticket, because I love football, however just because I’ve payed my money does not men I own the club.

I am the same as everyone on here, I love football and my club is Port Vale FC i don’t really want to go anywhere else to watch my football however the actions, from all four corners may dictate otherwise.

Are you happy watching any old rubbish then?

Are you happy watching any old rubbish then?

No , the fotball has been awful since October last season and has got worse under brown, and believe me Brown new what I thought on numerous occasions! But at some time this merry go round has to stop. Since bratt etc we have hounded out numerous managers. Adams , dinosaur football, many wanted page out before the events in the summer, Bruno was next ( myself included) next brown and all thrown within that Smurf is the most hated man in Stoke on trent. The question is when is it going to stop?

Archived