onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Time for calm

phizz

Advert

I actually think Norman,Colin Garlick and others

should be approached by a selected few reps to discuss going forward.Perhaps Jean,Tim,Alan for starters.One ‘protest’ and the shot could really hit the fan,not to mention another massive Police bill,points deduction,club fine etc if it gets out of hand.

Have a think folks.We are all pi55ed off even if we don’t protest.UTV,

Good idea , away from vale park maybe

I believe the appointment of the next manager is last chance saloon for Smurthwaite and then to back the manager (in our world not his) in January anything less he has nowhere to go and literally it could be a case of changing the hierarchy is more of a priority than relegation as if he gets the appointment wrong and doesn't back the new manager in January it will be inevitable we will go down so for the best of PVFC he would need to go-

I would ask that he doesn't tell us he has 3 outstanding candidates as 2 of them wont matter or affect anything the one he chooses will make a difference one way or another- Just tell us he is in the last phase of interviews and when a decision will be made or better find a target and go get him then announce it.

This is getting really serious: a quarter of the season gone and we've lost 8 games and aren't even averaging half a point a game!! One point a game is relegation form, half a point a game is nailed on relegation not to return for a decade.

Clearly this weeks appointment is one of the most important ever at the club but whoever gets it will still have the same set of underperforming players with no goals in the side.

I'd settle right now for the season to finish now with us out of the bottom two on goal difference.

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

The original poster is right - they are not saying not to be rightly worried about the abysmal state of affairs, just to wait a couple of days to see who is going to be appointed. Until then, or until it doesn't happen, frothing at the mouth isn't going to solve anything.

Froth away regardless afterwards, there is plenty more to get worked up about!

heres another wet lettuce, another standby & do nothing, another happy to watch our club die.

There are many people who do care deeply for the club but just want to attend and support the team and don't want the mither. We are way past that point of sticking our heads in the sand.

Obviously you Brookers and Me are more averse to action and sorting things.

I do have to say that in my 42 years of following Vale I am struggling to come to terms with just how serious and painful the current demise is. Losing League status is unthinkable but a real probability.

Norman should be ashamed.

The fans are the only people to bring about change, most of the die hards probably don't turn up anymore let alone demonstrate etc.

This current situation can't continue. I have no faith that Norman will appoint the right man at all.

Just what is Micky Adams doing? is he going to be the 'interim' manager?

heres another wet lettuce, another standby & do nothing, another happy to watch our club die.

No.

Lets wait to see who's appointed. If its a decent manager lets get behind them.

If its a bad manager then we need to take action.

Smurf has 7 days to get it right. Hes got it wrong on every other level but he does have 7 days to get it right. Who knows what will happen.

Archived