onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

#turfoutsmurf

Alan Baker

There's little more than be written about the way that YOU have destroyed our Club.

I despise the contempt that you have shown to the staff and fans. You've caused me to dislike the Club that my family have followed for 80 years and more.

#turfoutsmurf

Come on Synectics, we need you more than ever. Or at least know that you're waiting to pick-up the pieces.

Otherwise it will be 1876 Port Vale FC for me.

However long u spent composing this post was a good exercise in time wasting your knocking and no ones in re smurf HE holds all the cards and knows all VALE FANS are limp wrists when it cums to taking action to resolve bad issues with "there" club

Advert

And possibly the end of P.V.F.C.

Yeah. As much as I want Norman out, everything he's done so far (IMO) has been down to stupidity, arrogance, obstinance, belligerence and just general chumpishness. It's pretty terrifying to consider what he'd get up to if he was acting out of malice and vindictiveness. Definitely think that we need talks between Norman and the fans group chairperson before any protest go ahead. Those t-shirts look ace though.

Talks between norman & fans group??? been done it got nothing achieved.

One thing that needs doing is an open meeting with wet lettuce garlick, clueless fradley & if he has the guts smurf, they all have two choices,

1) put a formal sale price on club, actively seek buyers, & **** off

2 Carry on as they all are, but we make it clear we will distrupt their everyday lives, matchdays & do anything within legal means to make their lives a misery until they go.

Its now or never

Norman doesn't need the money that he's hoping to get for the club and I'm pretty sure his wife will be urging him to cut his losses. It can go one of two ways (three is you count the current situation) and one would be disastrous.

Also, what will happen to all these protests if, on Tuesday morning, it's announced that Powell or Aspin are taking over with JR as DoF, with Norman pledging funds to strengthen the squad in January?

Norman doesn't need the money that he's hoping to get for the club and I'm pretty sure his wife will be urging him to cut his losses. It can go one of two ways (three is you count the current situation) and one would be disastrous.

Also, what will happen to all these protests if, on Tuesday morning, it's announced that Powell or Aspin are taking over with JR as DoF, with Norman pledging funds to strengthen the squad in January?

Norman can't be trusted ever anymore, whoever is appointed. Disastrous decisions and a crap record with supporting the manager.

Sent from my E2303 using the onevalefan mobile app

We need to hold fire and see who the manager is Smurf has a choice now. He can't afford another rookie manager appointment.

Has smurthwaite admitted he doesn't know how to run a football club? Or have made that up?

Micky said in his autobiography that Smurf refused him a new contract and in the same breath begged for help as he had no idea what he's doing.

The mental gymnastics people make to excuse things Smurf himself has admitted (such as manipulating the budget to force Page to leave) is truly staggering.

I don't think it's that, I just think we have a higher than average number of thick folk supporting us. It's a Stoke-on-Trent thing. You only have to look around really don't you? A lot don't really know what is going on in the world. We need to get through to these people.

SPOT ON especially the stoke thing just listen to PandG ON SATS ITS positively embarrasing both stoke clubs thick as 🐗 **** all of em

Has smurthwaite admitted he doesn't know how to run a football club? Or have made that up?

He can't keep using that excuse mate. He's been in and around the game long enough to know what's good and bad for the club. His problem appears to be his stubbornness.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Archived