onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Neil Aspin

Robbie Earle's Perm

Advert

I thought we were allowed to pick and choose when we believe Smurf?

You tell me.

The club's at rock bottom and we can't trust a simple statement that comes out of the chairman's mouth. Is it any wonder there were chants directed at him from the away end today?

Smurf says Aspin is not in the running. What a joke this club is thanks Smurf. Which clown will you appoint, get ASPO in.

Neil Aspin is either going to be the next manager or he isn't. Smurthwaite has said he isn't. We have to take what he says at face value. Blakeman still thinks he might end up being the manager somehow.

No more games please. I really am sick of it all.

Smurfs on par with v2001, he's a fat disgrace, you dont have much ground to stand on with crapweight anymore, with regards to jumping to his defence, it's fans like you who are helping our Demise.

When have I justified Norm you utter cretin? V2001 were supposed to be Vale fans then went mad with power and lined their pockets.

Get you facts right and stop acting like a baby because we lost again

You tell me.

The club's at rock bottom and we can't trust a simple statement that comes out of the chairman's mouth. Is it any wonder there were chants directed at him from the away end today?

We're told he's a pathological liar who lied about meeting a dead man. Why should we believe his comment to the sentinel (with whom he has had big issues with in the past).

It seems that if he says something we don't like we can take him at face value yet when he says something we like then we don't believe a word he says.

I wouldn't put it past him to be trying to get one over the sentinel here.

I also wouldn't put it past him to be bigging up a rubbish appointment on twitter the other night having woefully misunderstood, or disregarded the opinions of the fan base.

I can't believe that we've had zero contact with Aspin or Gateshead. Whether or not I still believe he is coming I don't know.

I'm just sick of the hypocrisy on here as much as I'm sick of the turmoil surrounding the club.

We're told he's a pathological liar who lied about meeting a dead man. Why should we believe his comment to the sentinel (with whom he has had big issues with in the past).

It seems that if he says something we don't like we can take him at face value yet when he says something we like then we don't believe a word he says.

I also wouldn't put it past him to be bigging up a rubbish appointment on twitter the other night having woefully misunderstood, or disregarded the opinions of the fan base.

I can't believe that we've had zero contact with Aspin or Gateshead. Whether or not I still believe he is coming I don't know.

I'm just sick of the hypocrisy on here as much as I'm sick of the turmoil surrounding the club.

IF he is telling lies to suit his petty argument against the paper he is more pathetic than I thought.

Fans are hurting and desperate for good news, rumours of Aspin started turning the mood.

He squashed that mood on a match day for his own petty ego.

Yet further proof that the man is not the right man to own our club.

It's not hypocrisy to think that even a stopped clock might be capable of telling the right time twice a day. But this is Norman all over, even a fairly bland statement like that arouses suspicion as to his motives.

I'd much prefer the person running my football club to be an effective leader and communicator, amongst other things.

Perhaps Aspin was one of the three, however now Smurf has heard Gateshead want decent Compo or Aspin wants more than £2.50 a week, he's got say he wasn't.

He keeps on he never choses the cheap option, yes you fcking do Smurf because even when you do put money in you would want it fcking back.

Why not put your money where your mouth is and invest decent money without turning it into ******* loans.

Either back the club with decent no strings attached investment or sell to owners who are willing to do so.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the onevalefan mobile app

The players aren't good enough. It's as simple as that really. Yes they have been set up wrong tactically and out of positionbut what can you do if you have no skill, no bite no nothing throughly the whole team.

The new manager won't do a single thing untill January and then we may be adrift at the bottom by then.

We will continue to lose week after week.

That midfield is the worst I've ever seen up the vale. No battle, no ounce of skill and a killer pass, none of them support the forwards (the reason why we don't score or create) no height or strength..

We really are a joke and we're easily in massive danger of being relegated and I think we will do.

Norman Smurthwaite - just take a look at what you have done to us.

Bruno Ribiero and Michael Brown. You're the owner; your decision and look at us.

Then you tell everyone to buy tickets and come along Saturday?..

Are you for real? I hope we do get a bigger crowd just to give you hell and make you feel embarrassed sat in your cosy seat with your friends and family.

We're all embarrassed at OUR football club and where you are taking us.

Track record in the efl?

Aspin dooesn't have any track record as a manager in the EFL, please enlighten me if he does.

Enlighten me. You don't want Aspin. A man with 13 years of non league experience and has developed his career year on year.

Never said I didn't want Aspin. Any manager Vale appoint will be a risk but IMHO someone with no experience of managing in the top 4 divisions will be more of a risk, why hasn't any other league club taken Aspin on if he's as good as you say. If he wasn't an ex-Vale player you wouldn't be interested in him as a manager at this crucial time for PVFC. He hasn't developed his career year on year he was sacked in 2015.

By the way, he now manages a team 15 or so places below us.

By the way that's two leagues below Vale however you try to spin it.

This is 2017. Not 1995. "Non league" is just a saying.

Aspos Gateshead team would probably beat our lot now.

He's not managing part timers.

Indeed it is 2017, non-league is non-league for a reason, smaller clubs, less pressure, poorer players etc.

So, who do you want?

Micky Adams is the most successful recent manager at PVFC, therefore look for an equivalent who has similar experience/record to when MA was appointed, ie gained promo/managed in the EPL/Championship/turned around an ailing club. The likes of Nigel Adkins, Owen Coyle although he's gone elsewhere, there must be others, if we have to push the boat out financially to entice someone than so be it.

If Vale can't find someone with the above credentials then it has to be someone like Aspin but he wouldn't be my first choice at this moment in time. The club should have had someone lined up before Michael Brown was pushed.

Archived