onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Neil Aspin

Robbie Earle's Perm

Advert

Can l suggest if you are not a ST you buy the Grimsby Ticket on line l feel it will be a very busy Ticket Office next Saturday tik tok

This is Smurf's response to a guy saying to Smurf 'get it done' underneath a post from unofficial Vale asking if "we'd like Aspin + Adams?"

Please God. Please. I need this.

Although I think Neil Aspin is the best defender that I have ever witnessed pull on the famous white shirt, and as much as I think he is a fantastic bloke and a club legend, I really don't want him as manager.

I just feel that should it all go wrong it will ruin everyone's perception of him just like Glover before him.

I hope I'm wrong and he becomes not only a legend of a player but a manager too, but I'm just fearful of using club legends and would rather have someone who has never been involved with the club before.

Although I think Neil Aspin the best defender that I have ever witnessed pull on the famous white shirt, and as much as I think he is a fantastic bloke and a club legend, I really don't want him as manager.

I feel that should it all go wrong it will ruin everyone's perception of him just like Glover before him.

Risk worth taking imo. Glover had no experience; this guy has 600 games under his belt, with a win ratio of 48%, a brilliant record. A vast majority of those games in the tier just below us.

I think he'll give us a big morale boost, and his legend status will give him a bit of leeway early doors. This is the best pick of the realistic bunch. Works on a budget, will get us disciplined again, and will hopefully get me looking forward to Saturdays after a long time of dreading them.

Archived