Robbie Earle's Perm

Neil Aspin

Can l suggest if you are not a ST you buy the Grimsby Ticket on line l feel it will be a very busy Ticket Office next Saturday tik tok

This is Smurf's response to a guy saying to Smurf 'get it done' underneath a post from unofficial Vale asking if "we'd like Aspin + Adams?"

Please God. Please. I need this.

Although I think Neil Aspin is the best defender that I have ever witnessed pull on the famous white shirt, and as much as I think he is a fantastic bloke and a club legend, I really don't want him as manager.

I just feel that should it all go wrong it will ruin everyone's perception of him just like Glover before him.

I hope I'm wrong and he becomes not only a legend of a player but a manager too, but I'm just fearful of using club legends and would rather have someone who has never been involved with the club before.

Edited by 1977Valiant

A management appointment Id actually be excited about! Could it be true.

I hope it is, if not it would be one massive let down.

Although I think Neil Aspin the best defender that I have ever witnessed pull on the famous white shirt, and as much as I think he is a fantastic bloke and a club legend, I really don't want him as manager.

I feel that should it all go wrong it will ruin everyone's perception of him just like Glover before him.

Risk worth taking imo. Glover had no experience; this guy has 600 games under his belt, with a win ratio of 48%, a brilliant record. A vast majority of those games in the tier just below us.

I think he'll give us a big morale boost, and his legend status will give him a bit of leeway early doors. This is the best pick of the realistic bunch. Works on a budget, will get us disciplined again, and will hopefully get me looking forward to Saturdays after a long time of dreading them.

Can l suggest if you are not a ST you buy the Grimsby Ticket on line l feel it will be a very busy Ticket Office next Saturday tik tok

This is Smurf's response to a guy saying to Smurf 'get it done' underneath a post from unofficial Vale asking if "we'd like Aspin + Adams?"

Didn't someone else spell tik tok like that?!

He's now said to someone who tweeted "aspo for england"

"Who is Aspo?"

Is the great one teasing us?

Edited by Hagrid

Fabrizio Ravanelli. Expecting a full house vs Grimsby.

are you taking the ****.

He applied for the Chesterfield job. Surely to christ no.

He isn't thinking "big name = big attendance" is he? Or am I too cynical when it comes to Smurf?

Edited by Hagrid