onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Stevenage v Port Vale

Fosse69

Your the **** who needs glasses, blindly defending the fat obese useless chairman, your partly to blame for the Demise of port vale FC, where do you sit at vale.

Then you can't read pal, no point arguing with the educationally challenged like your good self so I will leave you to others.

For you not to see what Denton offers is staggering, Brown had the same problem.

Blame who you like, it helps no one. Hopefully I sit a long way away from you.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Advert

Just on the train back. Usually in any football match you come away with something positive to say or something to give you encouragement for the future. Today I saw absolutely nothing to be positive about or that makes me think anything other than relegation will be the outcome to this season. I have no confidence in the goalkeeper and the defence is prone to mistakes. The midfield lacks creativity and we are toothless in attack. Add on the fact that we have no shape at all and it's destination Conference.

We are desperately in need of an experienced manager that will at least make us difficult to beat in the short term. We give far too many cheap goals away but with the quality of players we have I'm not even sure an experienced manager can stop the rot.

Each week I think things can't get any worse but Vale keep surprising me. A wretched, embarrassing performance

Sent from my SM-G903F using the onevalefan mobile app

Brown tried to make us hard to beat and look what happened.

We really need a few players capable of playing league football.

Eagles and Streete back for a start.

Sod the cost how much is the club worth if we are relegated.

Earle and his other Smurf fan chums blaming anyone other than their man for the state we are in. Where were we when he took over a debt free club? And where are we now. Answer that straight question.

b-b-b-but there's no one else else!!!!!

Synectics don't have the money! Didn't you hear Smurfie!!!?? Ignore what Mrs. Shanahan said in her sentinel interview!!! Infallible and trustworhy Smurfie wouldn't lie to me, no sir!!!!1!!11!

Imagine if we actually had a motivated fanbase.

It's frightening to see where we are in comparison to Sheffield United. There could be four divisions between us come May next year. What has become of my beloved club? It saddens me to see this massive decline. I don't think the great John Rudge could save us. I'll be there as we fall. My only solace will be my season ticket will be cheaper. No idea, no quality, no hope. I am distraught at the prospect of Vale's continuing demise. Smurf stop the rot. Sell out now whilst you can get a small penny or two. Look after your health this is not a game for you.

When we moved to Sussex in 1996 we were still nicely placed in the second tier, while Brighton were languishing down where we are now. How times change.

Quite a few of us here on OVF started watching Vale in the 1969/70 promotion season and we have never known such lean times as this. When people started saying a couple of weeks ago we were in danger of relegation, I dismissed it, but I now genuinely fear that could happen. The whole club, not just the team, seems rudderless.

We desperately need leadership, and quickly, or we might not even get a derby with my home town team, currently riding high in the Vanarama National and potential replacements for the Vale.

This was awful. Players want to do well but their morale is shot to pieces. MOM Tyler Denton. We have to improve on this. Bring in Gibbons Turner Reeves and put Whitfield in a Tony Naylor type role. Out Kay Wilson Barnett De Freitas. We need pace energy willingness to work .Worrall to play as a winger Tonge as anchor with Reeves to do his running. Gibbons and Denton to add energy Pope as target man Whitfield really tight to him and pick up his knock one. Smith and Anderson in the centre attacking the ball. Come on lets play to our strenghts

There is a GK problem lets give Boot a chance. Roos dropped a clanger today and that gave Stevenage a corner which we could not force away and from that play they scored. We need passion Popey has it but he is isolated.

Boote played well in the cup match and was still dropped by Brown.

The two numpties still play Hornby and Roos before Boote who hasn't done anything wrong. At least give him a chance on Tuesday when no league points are at stake and take it from there.

No character by looks of it ,even when we take the lead in games the negativity within the playerssoon sucks the life out the fans and the opposition equalise then look more likely to win.

In Rhyl with gf and son kept checking on score ,hatdly surprised they lost as they had lost assoon asthey chose KAY SMITH and POPE as all 3 have not affecteda Vales performance in a positive way since the season began .

Its a embarassment make no bones about it these players r not fit to wear the shirt .

ITS PROVEN this season .

If u go the games you willknow ,in all the home games the players have been ineffective bar 5 minute spells .

Fitness hey Brown Morgan and Kelly hey ?

Really

Worst squad of players we have ever had .

Thsts for sure .

Smurf goaway sell up your time is finished ,the coffin wil be back make no bones about it .

We r Vale we love our club ,go **** yourself off and take the under performing garbage players with u

Archived