onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurf time to act not play games..

melv

Come on Smurf it's time to act .Stop playing games.We NEED an experienced manager in ASAP.(tomorrow would be nice)In the mean time your investment and any hope of selling is evaporating.This there is no rush logic by you is pathetic.Either appoint an experienced manager or lose out big time and keep your fingers crossed that a developer will buy the waste land off you.An experienced manager this week please or you might as well throw your wallet and loans into Westpost lake and forget about it.Your call your choice.

At the very very least give us some hope that there is some light at the end of the long dark tunnel.Give us some trust and fath that we will get a decent experienced manager soon

Advert

Dangerous man Smurthwaite. A poison that is running throughthe veins of the club. Slowly but surely . Don't make the mistake of thinking that he doesn't have a clue. He knows exactly what he's doing.

He doesn't take criticism, and thinks that he's the only one that matters. Narcissistic beyond belief. He will be the death of Port Vale FC. Never in my 47 years of following my beloved Vale did I think that I would say that. By Christmas , we'll be seeing 2,500 crowds. It won't affect him one bit , because he has his money lockedup nice and tight. You're a cad and a liar Smurthwaite. Shame on you . But remember this ; Karma is a bitch , and if you take us out of the league , it will come back to bite you. Because you're so bitter that you wouldn't even show any respect to Synectics when they offered to buy the club. It would eat you up for that to happen. The dog in the manger syndrome;

You don't want the bone , but you don't want anyone else to have it either. People can defend you all they want, but the reality is that you have your money made , and you could care less about the fans of Port Vale FC. Why don't you just sell the club ? Hard as it is to imagine, it might do you good , and you might even feel better about yourself , knowing that you've brought about a fresh new start for Port Vale. And then I might wake up , right?

I didn't grow up there, but let me tell you something Smurthwaite,; be careful how you treat the people of Burslem , because right now you are treating them like ****.

People can only take so much . Sell the club , and give back some hope for fans of Port Vale , many who have been there a lot longer than me, and their children . It's not just a club , it's the whole town , a spirit that's being broken by you. It's ok to be wrong sometimes, but that's what worries me about you. You never admit it, not truly anyway. You're too stubborn for your own good. Hard headed as the supporters bricks outside the Lorne St.

You don't really have it in your heart to do it though, do you? Still , we live in hope that you will sell, move on and never darken the doors of the club ever again.

Come on Smurf it's time to act .Stop playing games.We NEED an experienced manager in ASAP.(tomorrow would be nice)In the mean time your investment and any hope of selling is evaporating.This there is no rush logic by you is pathetic.Either appoint an experienced manager or lose out big time and keep your fingers crossed that a developer will buy the waste land off you.An experienced manager this week please or you might as well throw your wallet and loans into Westpost lake and forget about it.Your call your choice.

At the very very least give us some hope that there is some light at the end of the long dark tunnel.Give us some trust and fath that we will get a decent experienced manager soon

You are wasting ya time it's like appealing to the captain of the titanic to change course as the iceberg appears over the horizon . Last nights result now means it's already to late to aviod the inevitable drop to oblivion imho

You are wasting ya time it's like appealing to the captain of the titanic to change course as the iceberg appears over the horizon . Last nights result now means it's already to late to aviod the inevitable drop to oblivion imho

I feel like a passenger on a sinking ship at the moment, knowing the ship is going down but theirs nothing you can do about it.

Then you've not been paying attention. Ask Stockport, Chester, Scatrbourgh etc. fans who's worse off, us or them.

At some point in the not too distant past all of them were a lot better off than they are now...you have to be at the top of a slide at some point in order to get to the bottom of it..feels like we are half way down

Then you've not been paying attention. Ask Stockport, Chester, Scatrbourgh etc. fans who's worse off, us or them.

1. He was on about us, not other clubs.

2. The fact that things are worse for other clubs is no justification for sitting back and letting things fall apart.

Archived