onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurthwaite out

Matlock Vale

Advert

Unfortunatly sub three thousand gates will be the norm very shortly, unless we can get a very decent manager or a very lucky one. So many Vale fans are just walking away,we are just a complete emmbarasing shambles of a club. Vale and Norman Smurf are a complete laughing stock, but Norm is just stubborn to see it.

Does anyone have contact details for Micky Adams? He seems to be the only bloke Smurf listens to - perhaps we can persuade him to get Norman to sell?!!

Try contacting his book publisher who is probably reviewing version two how I saved port vale from certain non league oblivion as we speak 😃👻

Is there any point in demonstrating? Smurf doesn't attend home games and are away following isn't particularly brilliant now.

Smurf isn't putting any more money in to the club, the club has got to cover its own costs while being ran terribly. He won't sell unless he gets a ridiculous offer, there is only one way the club is heading IMO and I don't fancy our chances in the conference.

Unfortunatly sub three thousand gates will be the norm very shortly, unless we can get a very decent manager or a very lucky one. So many Vale fans are just walking away,we are just a complete emmbarasing shambles of a club. Vale and Norman Smurf are a complete laughing stock, but Norm is just stubborn to see it.

Couldn't agree more mate. I've had enough. Says it all when people keep talking about ex players coming back as manager. A lot of Vale fans have no ambition, we are where we are. I was sat around a load of them last night. Set in the past like Stoke on Trent in general.

Well thats happening only just over three thousand on Tuesday it will soon be much less. Lets all be honest who wants to see cluless tactics and half hearted performances. We are going down in every sense, with out drastic measures I can't see us stopping the decline.

Well thats happening only just over three thousand on Tuesday it will soon be much less. Lets all be honest who wants to see cluless tactics and half hearted performances. We are going down in every sense, with out drastic measures I can't see us stopping the decline.

I've been advocating staying away from matches for about a month now, low gates and empty seats on the match video will hurt his ego, GOOD. For those still going that's your choice but can I ask just one thing that you don't spend any money at the game, no drinks, food, programmes, draws, that will hurt him on the week to week income...WE'VE GOT TO BE RID OF HIM, NOW...

Archived