Fosse69

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Accrington Stanley

Sorry chaps Port Vale 1 - 2 Accrington Stanley with att 3555 of which 210 will be Stanley fans :smile:

I'll go for Vale 3 Accy 2 with a crowd of 3408 of which 147 travel on the M65 and M6.

Pope, Worrell and Turner for Vale, half time 2-0 Vale, Have a good holiday, whatever the result.

Well be nice c a motivated from first whistle to last minute performance tonight.

Looking forwards to it swapped my shift from 22.00 to 06.00 to 23.00 till 07.00 so i can take my season ticketing holding nephew and son .

Team well id pick the 11 who have being flying about in training.

Make no bones about it Accrington r a very good side so we have to be at our best collectively its no good 3 out of 11 being at there best and the other 8 be no where near there best.

Champions league no thanks get yourself to Vale and support the club .

As phoning the radio station after and whinging if it doesnt go our way isnt going to change anything especially if your loud and passionate voice isnt there to encourage .

So play your part Vale fans its not hard go the etihad as u will ca team who wins regularly but togo Vale park shows u have great spirit and character and even though u have being abused by Vales terrible performances u still go so that makes u unique.

Utv

Keep the faith. The tide is turning.

Feels like it from a distance..a good result tonight and things will feel very different.

As Homer said "Be still my heart' thou has known worse than this"

Another nail tonight in the relegation coffin that's realism based on whats gone on to date

What's gone on to date is we're out of the bottom two and have 37 (yes, 37) games left to change our fortunes.

Down with Potteries pessimism.

What's gone on to date is we're out of the bottom two and have 37 (yes, 37) games left to change our fortunes.

Down with Potteries pessimism.

You kept saying that last season, and was certain we wouldn't get relegated. Just admit it, while Smurfs at the club, we're doomed.

You kept saying that last season, and was certain we wouldn't get relegated. Just admit it, while Smurfs at the club, we're doomed.

And I believed it. Mind you I believed in Santa Claus until recently.

much as I'd like to get rid of him too, we are stuck with the situation and should not give up on the manager (whoever it is), the players and most of all the CLUB. The club will still be there when he has long gone, so I'm off now to cheer Vale on to a win tonight and make the best of being dealt a bad hand, owner wise.

Not a Fan of that 11 at all. Two big men up top with pope and Barnett, pope and turner have worked well together so strange to drop turner. Whitfield I like but haven't seen much in Middleton yet certainly to start over adf or tongue. These changes must be based on fitness. Especially tongue and turner.

Seems an odd selection. Tonge and De Freitas were both good on Saturday and can't understand dropping Turner unless they think he will be better as sub.

I just want a manager who knows what his best team is. I understand at times we will need to change to take advantage of a teams weakensses, but we are changing 4, and if more, every game.