onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Accrington Stanley

Fosse69

I've tried agitating for weeks, with little traction. People who had the motivation have drifted away. Most of the fans left are those who say "I turn up every week and get behind the lads" and wouldn't dare protest.

I accepted a short while ago that we are well and truly ****** unless the clown in the boardroom does the decent thing. Which he never has done.

I'm ready to protest if he is at the match . Where does he live? I'll protest outside his house if needs be.

Sent from my E2303 using the onevalefan mobile app

Advert

Agree with every word. The only guy at the club with any ounce of decency and integrity with respect for the fans is Steve Speed who is the head groundsman.

The club is rotten from head to toe. But the head and core is Smurfwaite. Time for real protests to take motion

I think that's disrespectful to the staff that work behind the scenes in the offices, shop, ticket office etc people who rely on the club for a job and some who even work for peanuts for the love of the club. Not to mention the homegrown lads like turner, gibbons, reeves, smith and pope to name a few, I'm pretty sure they all care.

I despair, the players gave effort, played well, had most of the play, created more chances but the opposition have two shots on target and score twice.

Vale lack a quality ball, a quality cross at the right time, we don't have anybody who can beat a man, we became too predictable in the 2nd half.

AdF hase never scored a Lge goal for Vale and I doubt whether he's ever had an assist, symptomatic of the lack of quality.

Assuming that Lainton is finished, we now have to limp through to January with one of Roos, Hornby, or Boot.

We've played 8 GKs in 9 months. 3 of them there was no football played.

Before tonight I was convinced even a semi-competent manager would have us finishing safely around 15th. After tonight, I'm genuinely concerned that unless we nail the appointment, its going to be a real struggle.

What compounds my misery is that Smurf has the horrendous precedent for appointing managers, and already seems to be in a flap about this one. We need an appointment immediately, no Dof. Money thrown at Powell.

Barnett has a terrific leap and first touch on him. He won loads of flick ons and knock downs. Turner would have thrived. Pope just doesn't have the pace for it.

Pope did look a bit better tonight, and worked hard. Just him and Barnett are both men who you can play a ball into and expect it back. Neither of them had the speed or awareness to get in behind. Both can work alongside Turner, which was why it was truly baffling he didn't come on till the 80th minute.

It's not that baffling though, is it? If we can all see it, why can't the two clowns in charge? The answer is because, like Brown, they haven't got a clue.

I despair, the players gave effort, played well, had most of the play, created more chances but the opposition have two shots on target and score twice.

Vale lack a quality ball, a quality cross at the right time, we don't have anybody who can beat a man, we became too predictable in the 2nd half.

AdF hase never scored a Lge goal for Vale and I doubt whether he's ever had an assist, symptomatic of the lack of quality.

Strange you pick him out when he didn't even start.....

The whole team are a bunch of jokers! Can't tell you how mad I feel!!! Sick to the back teeth of the place.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Totally agree mate. I sat there tonight and it's just not enjoyable anymore, it's not worth watching.I've got my season ticket again but I've missed two games already and I'm missing the Grimsmby game but I'm just not bothered anymore. **** off now Smurthaite. You are out of your depth. Your interview on the radio last week was embarrassing

I think that's disrespectful to the staff that work behind the scenes in the offices, shop, ticket office etc people who rely on the club for a job and some who even work for peanuts for the love of the club. Not to mention the homegrown lads like turner, gibbons, reeves, smith and pope to name a few, I'm pretty sure they all care.

Turner doesn't get a proper look in and Pope isn't bothered about the fans or he would get fit.

Performances and the results are down to individuals at the end of the day...but the same individuals who display lackluste performances keep getting picked

The staff who work for the club in normal roles do a job like everybody else to earn a living. The real so called professionals at the club are a disgrace

Archived