onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Accrington Stanley

Fosse69

Advert

Brown was on no more that £1000 a week, we just need to face up to facts, that he took an axe to the budget in the year when Bruno ran the team and he's saying it's up from last year, but in real terms it's well down on a competitive L1 budget and certainly not on a par with a competitive L2 budget (up their for promotion)

Disgraceful team we have at present, I've said it from the start of the season! Next to none of those players deserve a Vale shirt, what they represent at the moment is a bunch of overpaid, lazy, only in it for the money, wearing this shirt means a pay cheque, don't give a **** about the fans, load of fairies!!! They are a disgrace and should be embarrassed to even open their mouths to the press, fans or anyone associated to the club! When the new manager comes in they should all be put up for sale on a free!

Absolutely livid!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Browns playing contract was £500 a week.

Whilst I think Browns recruitment was awful, I think part of the problem is the budget. Just because Halfwit says it's a good budget doesn't necessarily make it so.

When Brown tried to sign Bikey, he wanted him on a pay as you play basis. I imagine a lot of the injury prone players are on such contracts because we can't afford to pay proper wages.

Halfwit harps on about how rich he is yet constantly scrapes the bottom of the barrel.

Brown was on no more that £1000 a week, we just need to face up to facts, that he took an axe to the budget in the year when Bruno ran the team and he's saying it's up from last year, but in real terms it's well down on a competitive L1 budget and certainly not on a par with a competitive L2 budget (up their for promotion)

Disgraceful team we have at present, I've said it from the start of the season! Next to none of those players deserve a Vale shirt, what they represent at the moment is a bunch of overpaid, lazy, only in it for the money, wearing this shirt means a pay cheque, don't give a **** about the fans, load of fairies!!! They are a disgrace and should be embarrassed to even open their mouths to the press, fans or anyone associated to the club! When the new manager comes in they should all be put up for sale on a free!

Absolutely livid!

Agree with every word. The only guy at the club with any ounce of decency and integrity with respect for the fans is Steve Speed who is the head groundsman.

The club is rotten from head to toe. But the head and core is Smurfwaite. Time for real protests to take motion

At least we played ok and lost instead of playing appallingly and losing. First time I've applauded the players off at home all season.

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Personally I can't see past losing and 3,300 ish through the gate says exactly the same, Smurf must be being hit really hard in pocket at present.

Whilst I think Browns recruitment was awful, I think part of the problem is the budget. Just because Halfwit says it's a good budget doesn't necessarily make it so.

When Brown tried to sign Bikey, he wanted him on a pay as you play basis. I imagine a lot of the injury prone players are on such contracts because we can't afford to pay proper wages.

Halfwit harps on about how rich he is yet constantly scrapes the bottom of the barrel.

Do you think our budget is less than accringtons?

Could we have brought in two half decent keepers for the price of five rubbish ones?

Imagine not wanting Coleman as manager :laugh: 88 away fans, 1200 home gates, team of nobodies + Billy Kee, sitting in 3rd in the table. What he could do for us. Ah well. He plays dirty football, we don't want him :shutup:

Overall good first 25 poor rest. Keeper isn't very good, shock. Streete made Smith look far better than he is. Denton is our best player. Whitfield should be out wide. Barnett and Pope are the same player except Barnett is better at it. Barnett and Turner I beg. Why was our top scorer on the bench? ADF has made me look an idiot, horrendous finishing. Wilson isn't very good. Kay is worse. Middleton is worst.

I am beginning to see what some posters (santa etc) have been saying about the squad. It isn't good at all. We need someone really good to come and get us winning games again.

I've truly forgotten what it is like to enjoy a Vale game. We've been awful for 18 months and even under the semi-effective Page we weren't very exciting.

Ref was shambolic for both sides; obvious corner for them and I was convinced we should have had a man sent off when their number 10 was through, as Roos was predictably backpeddling. There was no reason for him to dive as he was always winning the footrace, so he's either stupid, slipped, or got fouled.

One other point; the refs don't have a conspiracy against Pope. Its not like they met up at the start of the season and said "I don't like Tom Pope, lets not give him anything". Every week we see Pope the pudding tumble under the slightest contact, and every week the fans are apoplectic and rage about his treatment. There's a reason every referee we've ever had, without fail, has never given a foul against him. Cus they're never fouls. He's terribly soft for a big boy.

Good luck to Accy - good manager and Kee, their number 7, and number 4 were very good. Hope they make the playoffs (again) this year.

Budget can't be that bad signed about 20 odd players again some with decent pedigree. Especially when comparing to teams like Accrington. Even if it's not great we should not be where we are in the budget.

Imagine not wanting Coleman as manager :laugh: 88 away fans, 1200 home gates, team of nobodies + Billy Kee, sitting in 3rd in the table. What he could do for us. Ah well. He plays dirty football, we don't want him :shutup:

Overall good first 25 poor rest. Keeper isn't very good, shock. Streete made Smith look far better than he is. Denton is our best player. Whitfield should be out wide. Barnett and Pope are the same player except Barnett is better at it. Barnett and Turner I beg. Why was our top scorer on the bench? ADF has made me look an idiot, horrendous finishing. Wilson isn't very good. Kay is worse. Middleton is worst.

I am beginning to see what some posters (santa etc) have been saying about the squad. It isn't good at all. We need someone really good to come and get us winning games again.

I've truly forgotten what it is like to enjoy a Vale game. We've been awful for 18 months and even under the semi-effective Page we weren't very exciting.

Good luck to Accy - good manager and Kee, their number 7, and number 4 were very good. Hope they make the playoffs (again) this year.

Pope has a secret clause in his contract that if he signed he plays every game:shifty:

Archived