Cba read the whole thread but if it did turn out to be Askey I'd be absolutely devastated. Even more so following the fairly strong Chris Powell rumour midweek.

You can't really take much notice of next manager betting. Prices can be moved significantly by a few small bets in a row.

When it starts going 1/10 territory then you can start to panic. Even then I remember Mark Hughes being that price for the Aston Villa job a few years ago and that never happened.

I see Jack Lester is favorite for the Chesterfield job. I wonder if they're having a similar (or worse) meltdown considering he isn't even a non league manager!

Seems we're incapable of looking into the past, or to our neighbours.

Can we please have some ambition? Askey wouldn't have made my shortlist, such an awfully underwhelming prospect.

...............my guess though is if Micky is to be DoF then the manager would have to be younger and less experienced than him to work under him

This if true may turn out to be another blunder.

Absolutely boring thread, Askey?!?! Not with a barge pole...

If Smurf is seriously thinking this then he has lot the plot. He must be thinking if he appoints Adams as a DoF, then a cheap inexperienced manager like Askey... (however the 2 combined won't be cheap) will it make the fans happy???? Will it heck as like!!!! What a mess if this happens.

Lacking ambition completely our club is. I'll give up if this comes about!

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Well if you say enough times it will be so

That remark sounds like you're intent on teach us a lesson that we'll never forget whilst you reign supreme,i just hope I'm wrong Norman.

That remark sounds like you're intent on teach us a lesson that we'll never forget whilst you reign supreme,i just hope I'm wrong Norman.

But your not wrong. That is exactly what he's doing to this club, trouble is , it'll be to late cos some fans STILL see him as a saviour.

Norman has finished the last complimentary bottle of cider and gone to bed, murmuring "Askey" (or was it Aspin?)